If you're looking for the best Bluetooth amplifier to deliver a great audio experience, then you probably came across hundreds of options that left you confused with all the fancy specs and features!
No worries though, today we'll be helping you pick the perfect Bluetooth amplifier for your setup as we review the top 5 products available on the market. The mini buying guide will also ensure you make the most out of your purchase, so let's not waste any time and get started!
5 Best Bluetooth Amplifiers
Kicking off our list, the BT20A Bluetooth Audio Amplifier from Fosi Audio offers an impressive combination of value and features.
Adopting a simple and compact design, the BT20A covers a range of up to 50 feet to minimize the delay of signals. It's a Hi-Fi sound model with a 24V power supply that's capable of driving 280W and 320W passive speakers. Moreover, it houses a dual sound system stereo output measuring at 100W+100W.
This affordable Bluetooth amplifier comes with an advanced circuit design that features two TI TPA3116D2 chips, ensuring a clear noise-free sound. Additionally, there's a built-in safety circuit to protect the amplifier from electrical damage.
The Fosi Audio BT20A Bluetooth Amplifier is backed up by an 18-month warranty period, available at a reasonable price that suits any household.
- Small simple compact design but practical and powerful, little Hi-Fi Bluetooth wireless amplifier exclusively designed for the customers who pursue HiFi sound;
- Bluetooth 5.0 core, up to 50ft connection range guarantees low signal delay. No pop, no audible noise when Bluetooth connection is established;
- 100W RMS X 2(4 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.04% THD), comes with 24V power supply, can drive 280watts(8 ohm), 320watts(4 ohm) speakers, (For passive speakers only, not the powered speakers.)
- Advanced circuitry design, built-in speakers protection circuit, best for bookshelf/computer/desktop/speakers in your home;
- Home integrated digital amplifier, 18-month warranty, you can return the item if you have any problems;
- Two TI TPA3116D2 chips
- Dual-channel output 100W+100W
- Great value for money
- 18-month warranty
- The knobs can be too small for handling
If you're on a tight budget and looking for a reliable Bluetooth amplifier that doesn't break the bank, the Facmogu F900 Mini Bluetooth Power Amplifier can be exactly what you need!
At a very affordable price, this F900 Bluetooth amplifier delivers a dual stereo output of 50W+50W. It includes an upgraded TPA3116 chip for enhanced audio quality, along with impedance between 4 to 8 ohms.
The Facmogu F900 Mini Bluetooth Amplifier features 3 input options: AUX, Bluetooth, and USB, as well as a 12V 5A adapter. This means that you can use it as a wired model when Bluetooth connectivity isn't available.
True to its name, the F900 measures at 3 × 2.7 × 1.5 inches so it takes up virtually no space at all. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a lifetime customer service for a hassle-free experience.
- 50W+50W DUAL CHANNEL: F900 bluetooth receiver amplifier provides 50W+50W dual channel stereo output with the upgraded chip TPA3116. Impedance: 4~8 Ohm.
- THREE INPUT OPTIONAL: Supporting AUX/ USB/ Bluetooth input. But the amp module can be searched and connected via Bluetooth when unplugging audio input line. Insert audio input line, then it will auto switch to wired input mode, Bluetooth function will be lost.
- SUPER COMPATIBILITY: Our Bluetooth audio transmitter can be widely applied to various tablet PC, TV, smartphone, Laptop with Bluetooth, iPhone and etc, versatile and simple to use. But it does not apply to a range of products launched by Amazon such as Echo, Alexa ect. and Bose Speakers.
- MINI ELEGANT SIZE BUT POWERFUL: Ultra small size (3*2.7*1.5 inch) with metallic colourful shell, advanced technology and chip, our Bluetooth stereo amplifier has good sound quality, no distortion, no humming or hissing and sounds clear, crisp.
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY: We offer 1-year guarantee period. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. 【Regarding the power-on sound of the amplifier, we cannot change the program at present, please forgive me.】
- Built with upgraded TPA3116 chip
- 3 input options
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- The Bluetooth range is a bit limited
From the established Pyle brand, the PTA22BT Bluetooth Amplifier is a compact unit that packs value and convenience in a value package. It's capable of effectively controlling your sound system as a desktop amplifier thanks to hi-powered performance.
The PTA22BT comes with a decent power output of 40W+40W, providing a clear sound experience at a 4-ohm impedance. It enables you to connect and play music on wireless speakers and radio systems, as well as wired audio devices directly via 3.5mm jack input.
Additionally, the Pyle PTA22BT Bluetooth Amplifier features switchable Mic Pager and Karaoke Mixer Modes, RCA input, ¼-inch headphone input, ¼-inch mic input, and a USB charging port.
- DESKTOP AUDIO AMPLIFIER: Take control of your sound with hi-powered, mini-style component stereo amplifier performance - enjoy wireless streaming ability with the Mini Blue Series Home Amplifiers with built-in Bluetooth - Power Output: 40 Watt x 2
- BLUETOOTH STREAMING RECEIVER: Simple & hassle-free Bluetooth amplifier pairing allows you to connect and play your music to connected speakers and radio systems - or connect and stream audio directly via the Aux (3.5mm) audio input jack connector
- COMPACT SOUND CONTROL: Multi-channel amplifier design paired with convenient audio configuration unlocks home theater stereo system ability right on your computer desktop - gain access to digital sound control with compact amplifier receiver power
- VERSATILE MINI COMPONENT AMPLIFIER: Connect to external devices like radios, speakers and microphones - or use the 1/4’’ headphone jack for private listening from your home PC desk - features rear panel quick connect push-type speaker terminals
- MICROPHONE PAGER & KARAOKE MIXER: Hit the switch to select the desired audio source channel input, then fine-tune your digital sound amplifier for mini-size style with maximum watt power performance for all of your home stereo system needs
- Good volume control
- Compact size
- Multiple inputs
- Lacks in power output
The Pioneer SX-10AE Bluetooth Amplifier and Received is an outstanding choice if you're in the market for something a bit more powerful and involved.
Spending the extra cash, you'll receive a highly capable unit that houses a 2-channel amplifier with 100W per channel at 6 ohms and 45W per channel at 8 ohms. It boasts a direct energy design that delivers impressive sonic power and pure signal flow thanks to the shorter transmission paths and cleaner grounding.
Besides the universal Bluetooth 4.2 compatibility, the Pioneer SX-10AE Bluetooth Amplifier also features an AM/FM tuner for when you feel those old school vibes.
- DIRECT ENERGY. The discrete amplifier inherits the Direct Energy Design for faithful reproduction of the audio content. A shorter transmission path, clean grounding and rigid structure with improved damping all help improve audio for quality sound
- BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE. Seamlessly connect your phone, tablet or PC with Bluetooth Wireless Technology. This smart receiver remembers your device and starts playback when it detects incoming Bluetooth audio. Ver. 4.2, Profile: A2DP/AVRCP, Codec: SBC/AAC
- AM/FM TUNER. The automatic tuning feature lets you easily find stations in your area. Manual tuning is also available. You can save up to 40 stations on the receiver’s preset for quick access
- AUTO STANDBY. The SX-10AE will automatically turn off after being left uncontrolled for a certain time set by the user
- FEATURES. 85 W per Channel (6 ohms), 45 W per Channel (8 ohms). Tone Controls: Bass (100 Hz)/Treble (10 kHz) +/- 10 dB. Frequency Response: Direct 10 hz-100 kHz, +1 dB/-3 dB
- Very capable unit
- High-quality construction
- Simple to set up
- Impressive sound quality
- A bit bulky
Last but not least, the Sherwood RX4508 Bluetooth amplifier provides a great audio experience with hardly any effort, powered by the 100W+100W output.
Adopting a sleek all-black design, the Sherwood RX4508 will work in any room setting. It features 3 audio inputs and 2 audio outputs to make it easier for you to connect to various devices.
There's also a photo input, a headphone output jack, an LCD fluorescent display, and a sleep timer. The Sherwood RX4508 Bluetooth Amplifier proves to be a worthy investment with a more than impressive performance.
- Equipped with Quartz PLL Synthesized Digital Tuning & functions to auto scan, preset scan for quick searching, with (30) station presets.AM/FM TuneTone Direct & Bass/Treble Controls
- Includes 3 Audio Inputs, 2 Audio Outputs, & a Phono Input. The aptX audio codec is available for consumer and automotive wireless audio applications.Usable Sensitivity (30dB): ≤12dBu
- High-Power Amplifier Produce sound that is stunning. Sherwood has designed the RX-4508 with stereo 100W high-power output, and discrete amplifier stage (DAS).
- Solid Block Pattern Design Shaped for high fidelity sound with underlying smartness. Breaking from the traditional one-body design, this three-blocked design completes the “Sherwood Design Identity” with the high class dignity of high end audio.
- Power AmpType: Analog Discrete 2chPower Output: 2 Channel: 100W + 100W (40-20kHz/8Ω/1%)1 Channel: 100W/chTHD atR/O-3dB: 0.02%Bluetooth: v3.0 (A2DP, AVRCP/aptX)
- Comes with multiple inputs and outputs
- LCD display
- Packs a lot of power
- On the pricey side
How to Choose the Best Bluetooth Amplifier?
When shopping for the best Bluetooth amplifier, you should consider the following points to make the most out of your purchase.
Bluetooth amplifiers are an outstanding solution to improve the quality of your audio experience. However, to ensure the best performance, you should look for a device that'll deliver perfect amplification with a connection as fast and as stable as possible.
So, try to pick amplifiers with built-in specs that play on flexibility and ease of use. For example, go for amplifiers featuring Bluetooth 4.2 with aptX codec since they produce fast signals with virtually no delay or loss.
Additionally, amplifiers with adjustable treble and bass controls will provide safety, while bright LCD displays will give you clear monitoring.
To achieve a distortion-free sound, make sure you pick an amplifier that's twice as powerful as the speaker's rating. Also, if you plan on using a stereo, then each of the amplifier's channels should deliver at least double the power output of the speakers.
Finally, the impedance of the Bluetooth amplifier should be equal to that of the speaker if you want the best possible sound quality. Bluetooth amps generally allow 4, 6, 8, or 16 ohms impedance, so make sure the value adds up with your speakers.
Choosing the best Bluetooth amplifier doesn't have to be confusing anymore! Looking at the list above, any of the options can be an excellent purchase depending on what you need.
That being said, if you want an amplifier that offers great sound quality without putting a dent in your wallet, then the Fosi Audio BT20A Bluetooth 4.2 Stereo Audio Amplifier should be right up your alley!
However, if you don't mind the extra bucks, check out the Sherwood RX4508 Bluetooth Stereo Receiver/Amplifier for an awesome boost in audio performance.
More Buying Guides
- Best Analog Synth Under $500
- Best Baritone Ukelele
- Best Bone Conduction Headphones
- Best Camera for Music Videos
- Best Cat Ear Headphones
- Best Ceiling Speakers
- Best Closed Back Headphones
- Best Church Sound Systems
- Best DAW for EDM
- Best DAW for Hip Hop
- Best DJ Controller Under $500
- Best DJ Headphones
- Best DJ Software
- Best DJ Speakers
- Best Earplugs for Concerts
- Best Electric Drum Set
- Best Mixing Headphones
- Best Laptops for DJing
- Best Laptop Stand for Musicians
- Best Production Software
- Best Smart Speaker
- Best Studio Desks
- Best Studio Monitors
- Best USB Audio Interfaces for Recording Vocals
- Best USB C Headphones
- Best Vocal Mic Under $200