Need to get motivated today? The right pump up songs will elevate you to new heights so that you can become the hero of today.
Whether you're looking to work out, or even just looking for motivation for the day, these 20 pump up songs will help you do that. A good song will help you push for that extra mile, extra rep, or even to just get you even more prepared for the day ahead.
The 20 Best Pump Up Songs
With so much music online today, it's easy to get bothered with songs that want to bring you down. While it's scientifically proven that bass-heavy music will make you feel more powerful, we have decided to give you 20 bass-heavy songs to really motivate you today.
1. Flux Pavilion – I Can't Stop
2. The Glitch Mob – We Can Make The World Stop
3. Diplo – Revolution
4. Madeon – The City
5. Kid Cudi – Pursuit of Happiness (Steve Aoki Remix)
6. DVBBS & Borgeous – TSUNAMI
7. Example – Kickstarts (Bar 9 Remix)
8. DJ Snake – Middle ft. Bipolar Sunshine
9. Afrojack & Martin Garrix – Turn Up The Speakers
10. Modestep – Another Day (Ft. Popeska) (xKore Remix)
11. Kanye West – Stronger
12. System of a Down – Chop Suey
13. Wolfgang Gartner – Illmerica
14. Eminem – Lose Yourself
15. Alesso – Heroes (we could be) ft. Tove Lo
16. Survivor – Eye Of The Tiger
17. Don Diablo – Switch
18. Steve Aoki & Laidback Luke feat Lil Jon – Turbulence
19. Swedish House Mafia – One
20. David Guetta ft. Sia – Titanium
So what are you waiting for? Go out and tackle the world!