At just 21-years-old, Martin Garrix has gone from bedroom producer to one of the dynamic DJs of our generation.
During a recent interview with the Huffington Post at Web Summit is Lisbon, Martin Garrix talks about how he's managed to scale his music career from just himself, to a business that employees more than 20 people.
Martin Garrix's Tips On Building His Career
1. Don't go in with the goal of being the world's number one DJ — because you'll probably fail.
2. Surround yourself with an amazing team of people.
3. Family involvement and support is really important to lead a normal life.
4. Only work with people you have a personal connection with.
5. Communication and honest feedback is crucial.
6. Loneliness can be an artist's worst enemy on tour.
Follow Martin Garrix right here on EDM Sauce.