Throughout the years, the entertainment industry has lost too many musicians, actors, and celebrities at such a young age. Michael Jackson was only 50 years old, Elvis Presley was only 42, and the list continues.
Forbes recently released the annual list of the estimated annual earnings of dead celebrities.
Like years prior, musicians continue to dominate the rankings. Michael Jackson holds the top spot for the 5th year in a row with an estimated earnings of $75 million.
Take a look at the entire list below to see who ranks amongst the top dead celebrities.
Top Earning Dead Celebrities List
1. Michael Jackson, musician, died 2009: $75million
2. Arnold Palmer, golfer, died 2016: $40million
3. Charles Schulz, cartoonist, died 2000: $38million
4. Elvis Presley, musician, died 1977: $35million
5. Bob Marley, musician, died 1981: $23million
6. Tom Petty, musician, died 2017: $20million
7. Prince, musician, died 2016: $18million
8. Dr. Seuss, author, died 1991: $16million
9. John Lennon, musician, died 1980: $12million
10. Albert Einstein, physicist, died 1955: $10million
11. David Bowie, musician, died 2016: $9.5million
12. Elizabeth Taylor, actress, died 2011: $8million
13. Bettie Paige, model, died 2008: $7.5million