Start your week off with some fresh new tracks, picked by fan favorite Kap Slap! Known for his unconventional remixes, he's just come off an amazing week of performing at Coachella's Day Club series last Friday. He's picked a list of hot remixes of Migos and The Chainsmokers, which are dominating the charts at the moment.
If you're heading out to Coachella this weekend, be sure to cool off at Day Club in Palm Springs with Anna Lunoe and Ape Drums at the Mad Decent takeover Friday along with Madeon on Saturday and Dillon Francis on Sunday. You don't want to miss out on this, tickets and info here: http://www.dayclub.ps/”
Check out the full, detailed playlist below:
1. The Chainsmokers – Paris (LOUDPVCK remix) – I'm Really happy with this find! Awesome production and great vibes.
2. Migos – Bad & Boujee (Aylen & DIV/IDE Remix) – This bad boy is a huge club weapon! Everything Aylen touches turns to gold.
3. Zomboy – Like A Bitch (Kill The Noise Remix) – When you need the crowd to stop acting like a b*tch, this is the perfect remedy. I usually play this side by side with the original, hopping back and forth during the drop to get people amped up!
4. San Holo – Light – This is one of the best future bass tracks out right now. The production and overall execution on this one is some of the best I've heard.
5. Burn Wild (Kap Slap Remix) – A lot of love went into this track! Highly underrated play.
6. Gone (feat. Ezi) – Kap Slap – I'm really proud of the production on this, really happy about how it turned out.
7. Felt This Good (feat. M. BRONX) – Kap Slap – This was the first Kap Slap track to hit the radio! Twisted yet cathartic lyrics make this one near and dear to my heart.