The NFL Super Bowl XLIX took place tonight in Glendale, Arizona. As the game came down to a nail-biting last quarter, the New England Patriots somehow managed to pull off a 28 to 24 victory over the Seattle Seahawks.
In addition to 2 of the best teams battling it out to win the championship football game, Katy Perry made headlines with her astonishing half time show as well as the multi-million dollar commercials. While a majority of the commercials decided to go for an emotional pull, there were a few commercials that stood out to us that actually used EDM.
1. Mountain Dew Kickstart (A-Trak & Milo & Otis – Out The Speakers Feat. Rich Kidz)
2. Budlight (Steve Aoki & Chris Lake – Boneless)
3. Fast and Furious (Bassnectar – Now feat. Rye Fye)
4. DreamingWithJeff.com & SquareSpace (Jeff Bridges' Ambient Album)
5. NBC's Undateable (DJ Snake & Lil Jon – Turn Down For What)
6. Today SuperBowl Commercial (Coldplay – A Sky Full of Stars Produced by Avicii)