As more and more Electronic Dance festivals and shows are in store for us, we've compiled a list of things you should bring and be advised on when going to shows. If you're new to festivals especially, then read on!
What to Bring for Shows, Festivals and Raves
- Bring a bandanna for dust and sweat
- Sneak in water bottle caps into the venue so when you buy water and they take them away, you'll have a top for it.
- Small backpacks are handy, for example take a look at our EDM Sauce Backpacks when they go on sale very soon!
- Bring an extra pair of socks in case they get wet
- Bring a pack of gum
- Bring chapstick
- Bring sunglasses for the morning (This is Clutch!)
- Extra cell phone batteries or take a look at the Mophie cellphone cases
What To Do and Know for Shows, Festivals and Raves
- KNOW YOUR LIMITS! Do NOT try to exceed your normal limits especially when you are far from home.
- Write your name and friends number on your arm in sharpie.
- Make sure your car and hotel keys are secured. If you lose those you are screwed.
- Designate a driver each night
- Drink a lot of water
- If they have storage lockers, buy one and use it
- Don't let others drink your water, unless they waterfall it
- If you are partaking it Party activities, bring 5-HTP for the next day (Depression and coming down Sucks!)
- Don't put cellphones, IDs in your bra, boots or underwear. You will probably lose it.
- PARTY RESPONSIBLY
Let us know if you have any other tips for festivals or shows for the fellow readers?