What to Bring for Shows, Festivals and Raves
- Bring a bandanna for dust and sweat
- Sneak in water bottle caps into the venue so when you buy water and they take them away, you'll have a top for it.
- Small backpacks are handy, for example take a look at our EDM Sauce Backpacks when they go on sale very soon!
- Bring an extra pair of socks in case they get wet
- Bring a pack of gum
- Bring chapstick
- Bring sunglasses for the morning (This is Clutch!)
- Extra cell phone batteries or take a look at the Mophie cellphone cases
What To Do and Know for Shows, Festivals and Raves
- KNOW YOUR LIMITS! Do NOT try to exceed your normal limits especially when you are far from home.
- Write your name and friends number on your arm in sharpie.
- Make sure your car and hotel keys are secured. If you lose those you are screwed.
- Designate a driver each night
- Drink a lot of water
- If they have storage lockers, buy one and use it
- Don't let others drink your water, unless they waterfall it
- If you are partaking it Party activities, bring 5-HTP for the next day (Depression and coming down Sucks!)
- Don't put cellphones, IDs in your bra, boots or underwear. You will probably lose it.
- PARTY RESPONSIBLY
Let us know if you have any other tips for festivals or shows for the fellow readers?