Princess Leia is a fictional character in the Star Wars universe. She is the daughter of Anakin Skywalker and Padmé Amidala, and the twin sister of Luke Skywalker. Leia is a leader of the Rebel Alliance who fought against the Galactic Empire in the Galactic Civil War. After the Empire's defeat, she became the chief of state of the New Republic and a mentor to Luke. In The Last Jedi, Leia is featured as a force-user who uses the Force to save her son, Kylo Ren, from certain death. Princess Leia has been portrayed by Carrie Fisher in all three original trilogy films and by Daisy Ridley in The Last Jedi. In this article, we'll showcase the best Princess Leia costumes.
Best Princess Leia Costume
Note: The image below may not represent the true ‘Princess Leia Costume' option. Please click to the “Comes in” option to see the exact item.
1. Little Beauty Princess Leia Costume
- Make you his exclusive slave Princess - Turns you into the charming Slave Princess the moment you put it on, thus instantly igniting your lover's deep desire to make you surrendered before him
- Erogenous design for an intoxicating night - Comes complete with seductive bikini top with golden wavy decoration at the front; erogenous collar with attached leash; long maxi skirt and soft panties for highlighting your alluring boobs and beautiful leg curve
- High softness and air permeability - Makes your skin breathe freely and comfortable; durable, non-shrink, non-fade wash after wash
2. Rubie's Star Wars Princess Leia Costume and Wig
- Officially licensed Star Wars Costume, a trademark of Disney and Lucasfilm; look for logo and trademark on packaging and label to help assure you've received authentic safety-tested costume
- Full length Princess Leia white mock turtleneck dress with long bell sleeves, front slit, and back zipper; includes synthetic wig featuring Leia's iconic buns and molded vinyl belt
- IMPORTANT SIZE INFORMATION: Costumes are sized differently than apparel, important to review SECRET WISHES size chart before making selection; do not select based on clothing size
3. GEEK LIGHTING Princess Leia Costume
- Slave Princess Costume: comfortable and soft fabric, durable, non-shrink, non-fade after washing.
- Slave Outfit Set: including 1x Top, 1x Neck collar with chain, 1x Skirt, 1x Shorts. Become the Slave Princess just need this set of costume.
- Bikini top with long maxi skirt shows your beautiful charming boobs and legs, neck collar with chain makes you more seductive, removable panty provide you two kinds of wearing ways.
4. Star Wars Child's Deluxe Princess Leia Costume
- 1. Child’s Deluxe Princess Leia Costume includes dress, printed belt, and novelty wig
- 2. IMPORTANT: Costumes are sized differently than clothing, CONSULT THE RUBIE’S CHILD SIZE CHART and recent reviews before making a size selection
- 4. Blaster, boots, and other accessories available separately
Who is Princess Leia to Darth Vader?
Darth Vader, born Anakin Skywalker, is a complex character in the Star Wars universe. He was introduced as a young Jedi Knight who falls to the dark side and becomes a Sith Lord. Vader is one of the most iconic villains in pop culture history. He is known for his black helmet, red lightsaber, and mechanical breathing. In the original trilogy, Vader is mostly antagonist, clashing with Luke Skywalker and the Rebel Alliance. However, in the prequel trilogy it is revealed that Vader is actually Luke's father. This revelation adds considerable depth to Vader's character and makes him even more complex. Princess Leia, meanwhile, is introduced as a leader of the Rebel Alliance who is captured by Vader. She is later revealed to be Luke's sister, adding another layer of familial connection between these two characters. Together, they are two of the most important characters in the Star Wars saga.
Is Princess Leia a Jedi?
The Jedi were an order of Force-sensitive knights who wielded lightsabers and fought for peace and justice in the Galactic Republic. Among their ranks was Luke Skywalker, the son of Anakin Skywalker, who turned to the dark side and became Darth Vader. Luke's twin sister, Leia Organa, was also born with the ability to use the Force. However, she was not trained as a Jedi Knight. Instead, she used her powers to help the Rebel Alliance in their fight against the Empire. While Leia is not technically a Jedi, her connection to the Force is undeniable. As a result, she is often considered to be one of the most powerful characters in the Star Wars universe.
EDM Sauce is reader-supported. We may earn a commission through products purchased using links on this page. Learn more about our process here.