The Mandalorian people have a long and proud tradition of honor and combat. For generations, they have fought as mercenaries and warriors, protecting those who cannot protect themselves. Their armor is both a practical tool and a symbol of their culture, and it has been passed down from generation to generation. Today, the Mandalorian armor is more than just a relic of the past. It is still worn by some Mandalorians, and it remains an important part of their culture. The armor is made of beskar, a metal that is nearly indestructible. It is inscribed with the Mandalorian creed, and it is designed to protect the wearer in battle. The Mandalorian armor is a symbol of strength and honor, and it will continue to be revered by the Mandalorian people for many years to come.
In this article, we'll showcase some of the best Mandalorian armor costumes that you can wear today!
Best Mandalorian Armor
Note: The image below may not represent the true ‘Mandalorian Armor' option. Please click to the “Comes in” option to see the exact item.
1. Rubies Star Wars The Mandalorian Beskar Armor Adult Costume
- Officially licensed Star Wars: The Mandalorian, a trademark of Disney and LucasFilms look for logo and trademark on packaging and label to help assure you've received authentic safety-tested costume
- Long sleeve padded jumpsuit with attached shoe covers on legs, cape, and helmet half-mask with elastic strap closure
- Important: costumes are sized differently than apparel, use the Rubie's adult size chart in images, do not choose based on clothing size
2. Mandalorian Cosplay Costume with Mask for Kids
- Package Including: Mandalorian costume for kids including Mandalorian Jumpsuit+Cloak+Mandalorian plastic half face mask, classic SW black series Mandalorian costume for children, not include any other Mandalorian cosplay costume prop.
- High-Quality Materials: Mandalorian costume kids are made of cotton and polyester, Mandalorian half face mask uses plastic material that is not deformed and breathable to wear.
- Zipper Design: Black series Halloween Mandalorian cosplay costume with zipper design on the back, the Mandalorian cloak can be detachable, this excellent outfit is ergonomically designed for the whole body, Mandalorian costume for kids easy to put on or take off.
EDM Sauce is reader-supported. We may earn a commission through products purchased using links on this page. Learn more about our process here.
What is special about Mandalorian armor?
The Mandalorian armor is a type of protective gear used by the Mandalorians, a group of people from the planet Mandalore. Unlike most other kinds of armor, which are made from metal or other materials, the Mandalorian armor is made from a special kind of cloth known as beskar. Beskar is incredibly strong and resistant to damage, making it an ideal material for armor. As a result, the Mandalorian armor is both functional and stylish, making it one of the most iconic types of armor in the galaxy.
Can lightsaber cut Beskar?
A lightsaber is a sword-like weapon that emits a blade of plasma from its hilt. The Jedi and Sith use them in combat, and they are able to cut through almost anything – including the Mandalorian armor known as beskar. However, there is some debate as to whether or not a lightsaber can actually cut through beskar. While it is true that beskar is extremely tough, it has been shown to be vulnerable to certain forms of energy. For example, in the Star Wars: Clone Wars TV series, Anakin Skywalker was able to melt beskar with his lightsaber by using the Force to channel additional energy into his blade. As a result, it seems likely that a lightsaber could cut through beskar if the user was able to channel enough energy into their blade.