Harley Quinn is a DC Comics character who was introduced in 1992. She is a former Arkham Asylum psychiatrist who falls in love with the Joker and becomes his accomplice. Harley Quinn is known for her erratic behavior, her playful nature, and her loyalty to the Joker. In recent years, she has become one of the most popular characters in the DC Universe, appearing in numerous comics, television shows, and movies. While Harley Quinn has been a villain for most of her existence, she has occasionally teamed up with heroes such as Batman and Batgirl. Regardless of her allies or enemies, Harley Quinn remains one of the most colorful and entertaining characters in the DC Universe. In this article, we'll share some of our favorite Harley Quinn costumes.
Best Harley Quinn Costume
Note: The image below may not represent the true ‘Harley Quinn Costume' option. Please click to the “Comes in” option to see the exact item.
1. Dreamgirl Women's Harlequin Blaster Costume
- Includes fingerless gloves, choker and knife
- Jumpsuit with zipper front bodice
2. Rubie's Women's Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Costume Kit
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED DC Comic Suicide Squad costume, look for trademark on label to help insure you've received authentic, safety-tested merchandise
- Officially licensed Suicide Squad Harley Quinn costume top includes jacket with attached shirt front
- READ BEFORE SELECTING SIZE: costumes are sized differently than clothing, IMPORTANT to consult Rubie's Adult FEMALE size chart and recent reviews to make best selection
3. Rubie's DC Superhero Girl's Harley Quinn Costume
- Deluxe officially licensed costume top, shorts with attached leggings, eye mask, wrist band, and belt
- READ BEFORE BUYING: Costume runs small on the top, true to length in the pants; Form-fitting costumes tend to run small. If child is at the top of size range, consider moving up a size
- Costumes are sized differently than clothing, important to review Rubie’s Child size chart provided as a secondary image before making selection
4. Rubie's Women's Suicide Squad Deluxe Harley Quinn Costume
- Officially licensed Suicide Squad Harley Quinn adult costume; look for trademark on label and packaging to help assure you've received an authentic safety-tested item
- Long sleeve jacket with attached shirt front that reads, "Daddy's Lil Monster"; red and blue shorts; belt, and fishnet tights
- READ BEFORE BUYING: Costumes are not sized the same as apparel, please review the Rubies Adult size chart in images, reviews and Q & A for best fit, do not choose based on clothing size
Is Harley Quinn LGBT?
Harley Quinn is a character in the DC Universe who has been interpreted in a variety of ways since her introduction in 1992. While her sexuality has never been explicitly stated in any material, several writers and artists have depicted her as bisexual or pansexual over the years.
Who is Harley Quinn's GF?
Harley Quinn is a character in the DC Universe who has had several relationships, but is most commonly associated with the Joker. In recent years, she has been shown to be in a relationship with Poison Ivy. This began in the Harley Quinn television series, which aired from 2019 to 2020. In the series, Harley and Ivy are shown to be in a committed relationship and are often seen working together. They are also shown to be supportive of each other, even when things are tough.
EDM Sauce is reader-supported. We may earn a commission through products purchased using links on this page. Learn more about our process here.