Jack Sparrow (as portrayed by Johnny Depp) is a fictional character and the main protagonist of the Pirates of the Caribbean film series. He first appears in The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003) and has appeared in all subsequent films. The character's popularity resulted in his own attraction at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, which opened in 2006.
Best Jack Sparrow Costume
Note: The image below may not represent the true ‘Jack Sparrow Costume' option. Please click to the “Comes in” option to see the exact item.
1. fun shack Pirate Costume
- Men's pirate costumes adult includes a long brown jacket, a white shirt, a burgundy waistcoat, cuffed brown trousers, a tied waist scarf, two contrasting belts, brown boot covers, a belt scabbard and...
- Available in sizes Medium, Large , XL. Please refer to size chart image for further size details.
- Easy to wear pirate men costume, durable and high quality material and pirate accessories including an iconic pirate hat with wig.
2. CosplaySky Halloween Pirate Costume Pirates of The Caribbean Jack Sparrow Outfit
- Adults Pirates Caribbean Costume Jack Cosplay Outfit
- Including: Jacket + Shirt + Vest + Pants + Belts(3pcs) + Sash
- Please check the size chart in the product description carefully before you make order!
3. Smiffy's High Seas Pirate Costume
- Includes High Seas Pirate Costume, Brown, Top, Short Trousers, Baldric, Belt & Headscarf
- Chest 38"-40" / Waist 32"-34" / Leg Inseam 32.75"
- Our dedicated in-house Safety team ensure that all of our products are manufactured and rigorously tested to comply with the latest EU and American Safety standards and regulations.
4. Men's Rogue Pirate Costume
- Size: Medium
- 100% polyester faux suede, crushed panne, gauze and interlock knit fabrics
- Cream-colored gauze poet-style shirt has a laced front placket
Why did Jack Sparrow sell his soul?
Jack Sparrow is known for making a deal with the devil. In exchange for immortality, Jack Sparrow sold his soul to the devil. However, he was not content with being immortal. He wanted to be free from the devil's grasp. So, he devised a plan to trick the devil. He asked the devil to turn him into a sea creature so that he could live in the sea and be free. The devil agreed and turned Jack Sparrow into a sea creature. But Jack Sparrow was not content with this either. He wanted to be human again. So, he tricked the devil again and asked to be turned back into a human. This time, the devil refused. And so, Jack Sparrow is stuck in his current form, cursed to roam the seas forever.
Who was the cruelest pirate?
Many pirates were known for their cruelty, but none more so than Blackbeard. Born Edward Teach, Blackbeard was a feared pirate who operated in the Caribbean and the East Coast of America in the early 18th century. He was known for his ruthless behavior, and would often kill or torture his victims without hesitation.
EDM Sauce is reader-supported. We may earn a commission through products purchased using links on this page. Learn more about our process here.