As we all know, AirPods are one of the most popular pieces of technology on the market right now. They’re sleek, stylish, and durable- but like all electronics, they eventually need to be charged. That’s where charging cases come in—a charging case is essentially a battery pack that you can use to charge your AirPods when they’re not in use.
There are a ton of different options for AirPods wireless charging cases on the market- some are more durable than others, some are more stylish, and some offer more features. So how do you know which one is right for you?
Well, that’s what we’re here to help you with. In this article, we’ll take a look at the best Airpod replacement charging case on the market right now and give you our thoughts on each one. So read on to learn more!
Here are our top four picks for the best Airpod charging case replacements on the market:
1. Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods
- With the Wireless Charging Case, charging is as simple as placing your AirPods in the case and laying it on a Qi-compatible charging mat.
- The LED indicator on the front of the case lets you know that your AirPods are charging.
- And when you’re away from a charging mat, you can use the Lightning port to charge.
Have you ever been out and about, only to realize that your Apple AirPods are almost out of juice? If you have an Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods, you can rest easy knowing that you can just put your AirPods in charging case and lay it over the Qi-compatible charging pad to charge them up.
The LED indicator on the front of the wireless QI charger near the Bluetooth pairing button lets you know that both the AirPods are charging, and when you're away from an AirPods charger, you can use the Lightning port to charge up the case. The Wireless Charging Pad works with both 1st and 2nd-generation AirPods and can hold multiple charges, so you're never caught without power.
- Charges AirPods wirelessly
- 1st and 2nd-generation compatible
- LED indicator shows charging status when AirPods are charging
- Lightning port for charging the case
- Most expensive among all replacements on our list
2. BLANDSTRS Airpods Charging Case
- 【Note】This replacement charging case is in brand BLANDSTRS, it is not the original charging case. Please acknowledged this before purchase！Please use Qi-compliant adapter to charge this charging case, other adapter with different protocols may not compliant with this charging case and result in AirPods can not be charged.
- 【Perfect Replacement Charging Case for Air pods】 BLANDSTRS Wireless Charging Case Replecement works like the original Air Pods charging case. If your original Air pods Charging Case is unfortunately lost/damaged, the charging case is compatible with Air Pods 1 and Air Pods 2. This charging case will be your best choice. Note: Both two Airpods headphones must be placed in the charging case to begin pairing and charging.
- 【Upgraded Pairing Sync Butoon Design】 Our Air pods Charger Case have been upgraded with better chips. Carefully listen to customers' problems and rigorously solve product quality problems.Upgrade product technology to provide better AirPods Charging Case. easy pairing of Apple devices and AirPods. Compatible with Airpods 2 and Airpods 1, but do not work with airpods pro.
This case works with both Airpods 1 and 2 and offers many of the same features as the original AirPods pro case. One advantage of the BLANDSTRS case is the upgraded pairing sync button design. This makes it easier to pair your devices and Airpods and ensures a seamless connection every time.
In addition, the BLANDSTRS case offers wireless charging capabilities, so you can keep your Airpods charged without having to worry about tangled cords. This AirPods pro replacement case has a 450mA internal lithium battery that can charge your Airpods up to 15 times. It also supports wireless charging and wire charging, so you can use it with any standard wireless charger.
The LED indicator light lets you know when the case needs to be charged, and it turns green when it has enough power. Overall, the BLANDSTRS Airpods Charging Case is an excellent choice for anyone who needs a reliable and affordable way to keep their Airpods charged.
- Supports wireless charging
- Internal lithium battery can charge Airpods up to 15 times
- An LED indicator light lets you know when the case needs to be charged
- Best for money
3. TBGHz Wireless Charger Case
- ▶Perfect replacement ◀ Compatible with Air pod Pro. This charging case ((Not include Air pod Pro) will be your best choice when you lose the original Air pod Pro charging case.
- ▶Built-in battery◀ the charging case has a built-in 660 mAh portable battery, which can fully charge in 3 hours.It can fully charge your headphones over five times. The charging time of headphones is only 20 minutes and gives you 7 hours listening time. You don't have to worry about the power shortage after going out.
- ▶Upgrade design◀ Upgraded charging case has Bluetooth pairing sync button and easy pairing of headphones.
Airpods are great, but their charging case leaves something to be desired. If you're looking for a replacement, the TBGHz Wireless Charger Case is the way to go. This charging case is compatible with Airpod Pro and features a built-in 660 mAh portable battery. It can fully charge your headphones in just 20 minutes and gives you 7 hours of listening time.
The charging case itself can be fully charged in just 3 hours. With its compact design and easy-to-use features, the TBGHz Wireless Charger Case is a great choice for anyone seeking a reliable and convenient way to keep their AirPods Pro charged and ready to go.
With an upgraded design, it features a Bluetooth pairing sync button and easy pairing of headphones. The wireless charging case can be charged wirelessly by a Qi-compatible charging mat, and the latest headphone chip provides a faster wireless connection to your device. You can also use the cable connector.
- Compatible with AirPods Pro
- Built-in 660 mAh portable battery
- Can be fully charged in just 3 hours
- Bluetooth pairing sync button for easy pairing
- Qi-compatible wireless charging
- Build quality needs improvements
4. CIVPOWER Wireless Charging Case
- 【Work Like Original】This 3rd generation charger is designed only for the Air pods 3 charging and works like the original. Note: It cannot be used with Air pods 1/2/pro and does not include 3rd headphones.
- 【Easy Bluetooth Pairing】The wireless airpod 3 charging case have been upgraded with a pairing sync button for easy pairing. There is a smart record with your Phones or Pads to get rid of the hassle of having to connect manually every time.
- 【Fast Charging & Large Capacity】Our air pods 3 charger case offers original fast charging speed. It only takes 30 mins to fully charge your 3rd Generation and 2.5 hours for the charging case.The large 600mAh built-in battery capacity once fully charged is enough to charge your earbuds 3 times.
CIVPOWER Wireless Charging Case is the best Airpod charging case replacement. It is designed only for the Air pods 3 charging and works like the original. The wireless AirPods 3 charging case has been upgraded with a pairing sync button for easy pairing. There is a smart record with your Phones or Pads to get rid of the hassle of having to connect manually every time.
This air pods 3 charger case offers the original fast charging speed. It takes only 30 minutes to charge your AirPods and around two and half hours for the charging case. The enormous 600mAh built-in battery capacity once fully charged is enough to charge your earbuds 20 times. You will get up to 4 hours of listening time on a single charge.
We all know how frustrating it is when our Airpods die right when we need them. Whether you're in the middle of a call or trying to listen to music, having to stop and charge your Airpods is a real hassle. That's why we're excited about the CIVPOWER Wireless Charging Case.
This charging case is a great replacement for the standard Airpod charging case and supports both wireless and wired charging. It's also lightweight and convenient, so you can easily carry it with you wherever you go. And if you have any questions, their customer service team is always happy to help.
- Pairing sync button for easy pairing
- Original fast charging speed
- Lightweight and convenient
- The customer service team is always happy to help
- The magnet is comparatively weaker
What to Consider When Choosing the Best Airpod Charging Case Replacement
During your search for the best Airpod charging case replacement, there are several factors you'll want to keep in mind. Below, we've listed some of the most important things to look for:
1. Battery Life
One of the most important factors to consider when choosing an Airpod charging case is battery life. You'll want to make sure that the case you choose can fully charge your Airpods and give you the listening time you need.
Your best bet is to choose a case with a built-in battery. This way, you can be sure that your Airpods will always be charged and ready to go.
2. Charging Speed
Another important factor to consider is charging speed. You'll want to make sure that the case you choose can charge your Airpods quickly and efficiently.
The best way to gauge charging speed is to look at the case's battery capacity. A higher capacity means that the case can charge your Airpods faster.
When you're looking for an Airpod charging case, durability is another key factor to consider. After all, you'll want to make sure that your case can stand up to the everyday wear and tear of use.
To gauge durability, take a look at the materials used in the construction of the case. A case made from durable materials is more likely to withstand daily use and last longer.
4. Weight and Size
Weight and size are also important factors to consider when choosing an Airpod charging case. You'll want to make sure that the case you choose is lightweight and easy to carry.
At the same time, you'll also want to make sure that the case is large enough to accommodate your Airpods and all of their accessories.
5. Made by Apple vs 3rd Party
When it comes to choosing an Airpod charging case, you have the option of going with a case made by Apple or a third-party case.
There are pros and cons to both options. Apple products are typically more expensive but offer the peace of mind that comes with knowing they're made specifically for your Airpods. Third-party cases are usually less expensive but may not offer the same level of quality or compatibility.
Of course, price is also an important factor to consider when choosing an Airpod charging case. You'll want to find a case that fits your budget and offers the features you need.
No matter which option you choose, be sure to do your research and select a case that will meet your needs and budget.
Can you charge AirPods without case?
You can charge your AirPods without the pro charging case, but it's not recommended. The AirPods themselves don't have a port for charging, so you'll need to use the Lightning port on the case. The case also has a battery, which is used to charge the AirPods when they're inside. If you charge the AirPods without the case, you won't be able to use the battery in the case to charge them later.
Additionally, the AirPods may not fit as snugly in the charging case if they're not in their original charging case, which could result in them falling out and getting lost. So while you can technically charge your AirPods without the case, it's best to just stick with using the case for charging.
How do I know if my AirPods case is charging?
One way to tell if your AirPods case is charging is to check the LED light on the front of the case. If the light is green, then your case is fully charged. If the light is amber, then your case is currently charging. You can also check the battery level of your AirPods case by opening the lid and looking at the battery indicator inside the case.
Finally, you can also use the Battery widget on your iPhone to see the status of your AirPods case. If the widget shows a green light next to your AirPods case, then it is fully charged. If it shows a yellow light, then your case is currently charging.
Can you replace the AirPods charging case?
Many people use AirPods to listen to music, make phone calls, and even play games. But what happens when your AirPods charging case starts to wear out? Can you replace it, or are you stuck with the case you have?
Fortunately, Apple does sell replacement charging cases for AirPods. So if your case is starting to show signs of wear, you can get a new one without having to buy a whole new set of AirPods.
Replacement cases are available for both the first- and second-generation AirPods, and they come in both white and black. You can also get a silicone case for your AirPods, which will help protect them from scratches and dings.
So if your AirPods charging case is on its last legs, don't despair. You can easily find a replacement that will help keep your AirPods working like new.
Can you pair AirPods with a different case?
Yes, you can pair AirPods with a different case! In fact, you can use any compatible case with your AirPods – simply make sure that the case you're using has a Lightning connector. If you're not sure which cases are compatible, you can check the Apple website or ask an Apple representative.
Once you've found a compatible case, simply connect it to your AirPods and they should be good to go. Keep in mind that if you're using a new case, you may need to reset your AirPods (instructions can be found on the Apple website). So there you have it – even though AirPods are designed to work with a specific case, you can still use them with other cases as long as they're compatible.
Your AirPods charging case is an important part of your overall AirPods experience. You'll want to find a case that fits your budget and offers the features you need.
No matter which option you choose, be sure to do your research and select a case that will meet your needs and budget. And don't forget, you can always find replacement cases from Apple if your original case starts to wear out.
Now that you know all about AirPods charging cases, it's time to start shopping!
EDM Sauce is reader-supported. We may earn a commission through products purchased using links on this page. Learn more about our process here.