With the advent of new technology, the way we watch television and movies has changed dramatically. Now, you can use AV to HDMI converter cables to easily connect the audio and video signals for conversion from analog to digital. This convenient method produces clear, sharp images with increased brightness, contrast, and sharpness. Additionally, built-in noise reduction filters provide even better sound quality.
If you want to get the most out of your home cinema system, then it is important to choose the right AV to HDMI converter. With so many different models and brands on the market, it can be difficult to know which one is right for you. We've put together a list of the best AV to HDMI converters on the market so that you can make an informed decision. Let's get started.
You must ensure you have the best AV to HDMI converter to get the clearest possible picture when playing your favorite videos or movies. By investing in a high-quality converter, you'll be able to get the most out of your home theater set-up. Here are some best convertors for superior video output.
1. ABLEWE RCA/AV to HDMI
- RCA to HDMI Converter: Converts analog RCA composite (Yellow, White, Red) input to HDMI 720P/1080P (60HZ) output,displayed on HDTV/Monitor,which can bring back your childhood memories.
- Plug to Play: ABLEWE Mini RCA to HDMI converter no extra drivers need, just plug and play,easy to use.Please hook up the USB power cable (included) to 5V power source during use.
- Wide Compatibility: Support source formats of PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, PAL/N standard TV. Provide advanced signal processing with great precision, colors, resolutions, and details.
The ABLEWE RCA/AV to HDMI Converter is a great way to convert your old-school analog RCA composite input into a current HDMI 720P/1080P output. This converter is easy to use and widely compatible with many devices, including PS2, PS3, Xbox, N64, Wii, STB, VHS, VCR, DVD Players, and more. Plus, the USB power cable ensures that this converter works with any power source. The advanced signal processing provides great precision, colors, resolutions, and details.
This converter is the perfect way to connect your old-school RCA/AV devices to your HDTV. With this converter, you'll be able to connect your VCR, DVD player, or other AV device to your HDMI TV or monitor with ease. The converter has everything you need to get started, including an HDMI cable and power adapter. It's also easy to use – connect the RCA/AV input of the converter to your AV device, and then connect the HDMI output of the converter to your TV or monitor. That's it! You're now ready to enjoy high-definition video and audio from your old-school AV devices.
- Easy to use
- Wide compatibility
- Includes HDMI cable and power adapter
- Advanced signal processing for great picture quality
Built-in quality is not durable.
2. Tengchi AV/RCA to HDMI Converter
- RCA to HDMI Converter - Converts analog composite input to HDMI 1080p (60HZ) output,displayed on 1080p (60HZ) HD TV/ TV/ Moniter
- Input ports: 1xRCA Female (Yellow, White, Red), Output ports: 1xHDMI1.3 1080p (60HZ).NOT support 3D and 4K, NOT support HDMI Converts to AV
- AV to HDMI Converter - Plug and Play, Easy to Install and Operate, Powered by External USB Cable. Note: Please hook up the USB power cable (included) to 5V 1Apower source during use (not included...
The Tengchi AV/RCA to HDMI Converter is a device that allows you to convert analog composite input signals into HDMI 1080p (60HZ) output signals, which can be displayed on 1080p (60HZ) HD TVs or monitors. This converter is easy to install and operate and is powered by an external USB cable. It also supports various standard TV formats, making it a versatile tool for your home entertainment needs.
It is is the great way to connect your old video equipment to a new HDTV. This converter will take the composite video and R/L audio signal from any AV source and up-convert it to full 1080p HDMI. It's perfect for connecting an older game console, camcorder, or VCR to a newer TV. The Tengchi is easy to use and comes with everything you need to get started, including an instruction manual.
- Converts analog signals to HDMI
- It supports a variety of standard TV formats
- Easy to install and operate
- Powered by an external USB cable
- It May not work with all AV equipment
- Conversion quality may not be perfect
3. RuiPuo AV/RCA to HDMI Converter
- Input: RCA, Output: HDMI; Converts Analog Composite Input to HDMI 1080p or 720p Output.
- RCA to HDMI Converter - Plug and Play, Easy to Install and Operate, Powered by External USB Cable.
- RCA to HDMI Converter supports connecting HDMI capture card (note that we do not include HDMI capture card).
This easy-to-use converter converts analog composite input to HDMI 1080p or 720p output and is powered by an external USB cable. It's also widely compatible with various devices and systems, including the PS One, PS2, PS3, N64, WII, WII U, STB, VHS, VCR, and Blue-Ray DVD Players. Plus, it supports PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, and PAL/N tv formats.
You'll need a converter if you want to connect your old-school AV devices to a newer HDMI TV or monitor. The RuiPuo AV/RCA to HDMI Converter is one of the best on the market, and it's incredibly easy to use. Just plug your AV cables into the input, then connect an HDMI cable from the output to your TV or monitor. It's that simple. The converter will automatically scale the video signal to fit your HDTV or other display, and it supports resolutions up to 1080p. It's a great way to keep using your old devices while getting the best possible picture quality on your new TV or monitor.
- Easy to use
- Converts analog composite input to HDMI 1080p or 720p output
- Powered by an external USB cable
- Widely compatible with a variety of devices and systems
- Pricey as compared to other products
4. DIGITNOW! RCA to HDMI
- 【RCA to HDMI Converter】 RCA to HDMI Converts analog rca composite input to hdmi 720p/1080p (60HZ) output, displayed on HD TV/Moniter. Note: RCA inputs for HDMI output only!
- 【Plug to Play】 AV to HDMI converter no extra drivers need, just plug and play, easy to use. Please hook up the USB power cable (included) to 5V power adapter when using this RCA to HDMI adapter.
- 【Format Compatibility】 Mini RCA Composite CVBS Video Audio Converter Adapter support PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, PAL/N standard TV formats input.
This converter is simple and requires no extra drivers – plug and play. It's also compatible with various formats, including PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, and PAL/N. Plus, it can be used with various devices, from PS2 and Xbox consoles to STBs and VHS players. The package includes everything you need – hook up the included USB power cable to a 5V power source, and you're ready to go.
The converter is the great way to connect your old-school AV equipment to your new HDTV. This converter will take the audio and video signals from your RCA-equipped devices and output them in HDMI format for use with any modern TV. It is easy to install and install and is compatible with all RCA equipment, including VCRs, DVD players, and game consoles. The converter will also upconvert the signal to 1080p resolution so that you can enjoy your old movies and games in high definition.
- Simple to use
- No extra drivers are needed
- Compatible with a wide range of formats
- It can be used with a variety of devices
- Includes everything you need
- Upconverts to 1080p resolution
- Not durable
5. WENTER RCA to HDMI Converter
- RCA to HDMI Converter: Convert RCA AV CVBS composite (Yellow, White, Red) input to HDMI 720P/1080P (60HZ) output on HDTVs/Monitors. Rescue your old devices, relive your old days. Note: For one-way...
- Better Performance: RCA to HDMI adapter offers HDMI output up to 720p/1080p 60Hz resolutions, provides advanced signal processing technology with great precision, colors, and details.
- Plug and Play: This mini AV to HDMI Converter has no extra drivers needed. user-friendly, easier, and quicker operation. Please hook up the USB power cable (included) to 5V 1A power adapter when...
This converter will take your RCA AV CVBS composite (Yellow, White, Red) input and convert it to HDMI 720P/1080P (60HZ) output on your HDTV or monitor. Now you can rescue your old devices and relive your old days with this easy-to-use converter. Also, it comes with three extra cables – an RCA cable, an HDMI cable, and a micro USB cable.
It converts your analog video signals to digital HDMI, upscales them to 1080p, and supports all major TV and display resolutions. It is easy to use and set up, with a simple plug-and-play design. It's also one of the most affordable converters on the market, making it a great value for your money.
- Easy to use
- It supports all TV and display resolutions
- Does not support major TV
What to Consider When Choosing the Best AV to HDMI Converter?
To ensure you are making the best purchase decision, here are three important factors to consider:
1. Cord Length
The length of the cord is an important factor to consider, particularly if you plan on using the converter in a large room or space. A longer cord will provide more flexibility and allow you to position the converter in the most optimal spot. Also, check the length of the HDMI cable you will use in conjunction with the converter, as this will also impact the maximum distance the two devices can be placed from one another.
When making any purchase, it is important to consider the product's durability. With an AV to HDMI converter, you want to be sure that the HDMI converter cable is made from high-quality materials that will not easily fray or break. Additionally, look for a converter with a sturdy build that can withstand being jostled.
As with any purchase, the cost is always a factor to consider. However, it is important to remember that you often get what you pay for – so a more expensive converter may be a better investment in the long run. When comparing prices, be sure to factor in the quality of the materials and any additional features that may be included.
4. Additional Features
Some AV to HDMI converters come with additional features that could be beneficial depending on your needs. For example, some converters come with an additional audio output, which can be helpful if you need to connect the converter to speakers in addition to a TV or monitor. Additionally, some converters come with built-in capabilities, which can be helpful if you connect a device with a lower resolution to a higher resolution display.
Deciding to purchase an AV to HDMI converter is a big one – but by considering all of the factors above, you can be sure that you are making the best choice for your needs.
Can You Convert AV To HDMI?
Yes, you can. It is done by using an HDMI adapter converter box. By connecting your AV cables to the input section of the box, the embedded hardware converts the incoming signal so that it can be output as an HDMI-compatible signal. Also, since the audio is converted to digital format, you will be able to get 5.1 surround sound if your HDMI cable is connected to a home theater system that supports it.
What Are RCA And AV?
RCA is an AV interface for transmitting analog video and audio signals. It is also a composite video connection because it uses a single cable to carry the video and audio signal. AV is mostly used on older devices such as TVs, VCRs, and DVD players. The most common type of composite AV cable is the traditional RCA cable.
Is AV And HDMI The Same?
No, they are not the same. HDMI is a digital interface for transmitting both video and audio signals. AV is an analog interface for transmitting video and audio signals. While you can use a converter to convert AV signals to HDMI, there will be a loss in quality due to the conversion process.
Is There A Way To Convert HDMI To AV?
Yes, some converters will allow you to do this. However, the quality of the signal will be reduced when converted from digital to analog. If you have a device that only has an AV input, such as an older TV, then you may want to consider using a converter.
What Is The Best AV To HDMI Converter?
The best AV to HDMI converter will be the one that can provide the best quality signal conversion with the least amount of signal loss. When choosing a converter, you will want to consider several factors, such as input and output resolutions, conversion quality, and price.
An AV to HDMI converter can provide a high-quality signal conversion with minimal latency. Choose one that is easy to set up and use and should be compatible with a wide range of devices.
If you're looking for the best converter, then the options on this list are a great place to start your search. Each of these converters has unique features and benefits, so choose the one that best suits your needs. With any of these converters, you'll be able to enjoy all of your favorite AV content on your HDMI-enabled display.
EDM Sauce is reader-supported. We may earn a commission through products purchased using links on this page. Learn more about our process here.