Billie Eilish is one of today's biggest pop stars. After winning 5 Grammy's in 2020, Billie Eilish has captivated audiences from across the world with her unique sound and doing these accomplishments at such a young age.
So while you may think that Billie Eilish uses the world's top equipment, you may be surprised to learn that Billie Eilish made all her hits in a bedroom studio that cost less than $3,000!
Her producer Finneas said that “we just don’t want to be bound to a studio to who we’d have to pay untold sums to.” The producer also revealed what went into their studio.
Billie Eilish Studio Setup
Finneas confirmed that the following gear is the equipment that he and Billie Eilish have used to create their music.
Yamaha HS5 Nearfield Monitors
- This Bundle contains 4 items: Pair of Yamaha HS5 5" Powered Studio Monitors - WHITE, a Pair of Senor XLR Cables (20 feet)
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 54Hz - 30kHz frequency response yamaha hs5 powered speaker bundle powered speaker
Yamaha HS8 Subwoofer
- 8inch bass-reflex powered subwoofer
- 22Hz - 150Hz frequency response
- High-power 150W amplifier
Universal Audio Apollo 8
- 18 x 24 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 KHz conversion
- Realtime UAD HEXA Core Processing for tracking through UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency regardless of audio buffer size
- 4 Unison-enabled mic/line preamps, giving you fully authentic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, SSL, and more
Audio Technica AT2020 Mic
- The price/performance standard in side address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home studio applications; The noise level is 20 dB SPL
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
Apple Logic Pro X