Billie Eilish is one of today's biggest pop stars. After winning 5 Grammy's in 2020, Billie Eilish has captivated audiences from across the world with her unique sound and doing these accomplishments at such a young age.
So while you may think that Billie Eilish uses the world's top equipment, you may be surprised to learn that Billie Eilish made all her hits in a bedroom studio that cost less than $3,000!
Her producer Finneas said that “we just don’t want to be bound to a studio to who we’d have to pay untold sums to.” The producer also revealed what went into their studio.
Billie Eilish Studio Setup
Finneas confirmed that the following gear is the equipment that he and Billie Eilish have used to create their music.
- This Bundle contains 4 items: Pair of Yamaha HS5 5" Powered Studio Monitors - WHITE, a Pair of Senor XLR Cables (20 feet)
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 54Hz - 30kHz frequency response yamaha hs5 powered speaker bundle powered speaker
- 45W LF plus 25W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 70W power amplification yamaha hs5 powered speaker yamaha hs5 speaker pair bundle yamaha hs5 speaker powered speaker best powered speakers best speakers
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals yamaha hs5 powered speaker yamaha hs5 speaker pair bundle yamaha hs5 speaker powered speaker best powered speakers best speakers
- 8inch bass-reflex powered subwoofer
- 22Hz - 150Hz frequency response
- High-power 150W amplifier
- LOW CUT switch, LOW CUT control (80-120Hz) HIGH CUT control (80-120 Hz)
- PHASE switch
- 18 x 24 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 KHz conversion
- Realtime UAD HEXA Core Processing for tracking through UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency regardless of audio buffer size
- 4 Unison-enabled mic/line preamps, giving you fully authentic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, SSL, and more
- Includes LUNA, UA’s groundbreaking recording application with deep Apollo integration (Mac/Thunderbolt)
- Onboard processing for additional mixing horsepower with Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Ableton, and other major DAWs
- The price/performance standard in side address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home studio applications; The noise level is 20 db SPL
- High spl handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom engineered low mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source. Output connector:integral 3 pin XLRM type
Apple Logic Pro X