It wasn't long ago that Bassnectar teased his new collab with Peekaboo at Deja Voom. While the pair have collaborated before, this new track is the front runner. “Illusion” is everything we could want and more from the duo. It's the perfect hard-hitting, crowd-hyping track. Born I joins the producers on the track and adds an extra element that crowds will be getting hype to all festival season long.
This track perfectly combines Bassnectar and Peekaboo's sounds. The drops are heavy and nonstop and the riffs are mind-melting. While the two producers do have pretty different sounds, they mesh perfectly together. The way the duo have collaborated on this track is seamless and has us wanting more.
“Illusion” is also the first preview we have of Bassnectar's Reflective Part 4 EP. We can expect the full EP on April 5th, and by looking at the tracklist, we're excited for what's to come.
Reflective (Part 4) Tracklist
1. Bassnectar & Hailo – “Irresistible Force”
2. Bassnectar – “Dive” Feat. RD
3. Bassnectar & PEEKABOO – “Illusion” Feat. Born I
4. Bassnectar & Jantsen – “It's About To Get Hectic” Feat. Born I
5. Bassnectar – “Undercover”
6. Telefon Tel Aviv – “Sound In A Dark Room” (Bassnectar Remix)
7. Bassnectar – “Leprechauns Arise” (Mothership Remix)