Beatport has been one of the most visited destinations for dance music fans for the past decade. As DJs often head to Beatport to buy their songs for their sets, Beatport has been an iconic online database for both DJs and fans.
As this year comes to an end, Beatstats has compiled yet another look at the most popular songs, artists, and labels on Beatport.
Unsurprisingly, techno and tech house are the dominant sub-genres of electronic music this year on Beatport. With Camelphat being the most popular artist as well as having the most popular song, it's no question that techno was one of the leading types of music played during DJ sets this past year.
Check out the complete list below:
Most Popular Song of 2017 on Beatport
1. Camelphat & Elderbrook – Cola
2. Camelphat – Hangin Out With Charlie
3. Alex Kenji – My Babe (Me & My Toothbrush Remix)
4. Dennis Cruz – Mad
5. Green Velvet & Prok & Fitch – Sheeple
6. Juliet Sikora & Return Of The Jaded – Did You Take My Money
7. Pig & Dan – Chemistry
8. George Kranz & Claptone – The Drums
9. Josh Butler & Bontan – Call You Back
10. Age Of Love – The Age Of Love
Most Popular Label of 2017 on Beatport
2. Relief Records
3. Spinnin Records
4. Hot Creations
7. Toolroom Records
9. Pornostar Records
10. Stil Vor Talent
Most Popular Artist of 2017 on Beatport
2. Dennis Cruz
3. Green Velvet
4. Patrice Baumel
6. Enrico Sangiuliano
7. Riva Starr
8. Julian Jeweil
9. Victor Ruiz
10. Pig & Dan
See more stats on Beatstats here.
Related: EDM Charts on EDM Sauce