Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

EDM News

Man Dies After Swallowing Bag of Marijuana Near Ultra Europe

Poljud – A 24-year-old man has died of asphyxiation after swallowing a bag of marijuana.

Split-Dalmatia County Police have reported that a man died near Poljud Stadium. The report states that police officers approached the man at around 8:30 pm. The man was suspected of drug possession and when the police approached him, the man started to run. Despite police quickly catching up to him and handcuffing him, the man managed to swallow a plastic bag filled with marijuana. On the way to the police station, the man grew sick. The report states that one of the policeman tried to help him, while the other called for medical assistance.

When they got to the hospital, the 24-year-old passed away. As a result of the man swallowing the bag, the bag apparently got stuck in his windpipe and could not be removed until reaching the hospital.

Source: Total Croatia News

You May Also Like

#EDM Articles

Ultra Music Festival has come and gone for this year, but as usual live sets from the weekend are being uploaded daily to YouTube,...

EDM Festival

Ultra Music Festival is back for 2023 and it's time to turn on the Ultra Live Stream for the first day of the incredible...

EDM News

Global Dance Festival has finally been announced, and that means that Coloradans and globetrotters alike are making their plans to the Mile High City...


EDM Sauce Guides

Portable Speaker
Best 2 Person Tents
Best EDM Outfits

Artist of the Week

Artist of the Week

Good afternoon and welcome to our next Artist of the Week, InteliDey. Hypnotic AI is a hypnotic LoFi hiphop music track created by an...