Ever since EDM's rise to fame over the past decade, DJs and producers have been cashing in on the scene especially in America. With little surprise, the Scottish producer/DJ, Calvin Harris, has secured his title on Forbes' Electronic Cash kings for another year by earning over $66 million over the course of 12 months.
Besides Calvin Harris' staggering $66 million income for the 2015 year, David Guetta earned $37 million while Skrillex broke a personal best by collecting over $24 million. Take a look at the full list below.
1. Calvin Harris, $66 million
2. David Guetta, $37 million
3. Tiesto, $36 million
4. (Tie) Skrillex & Steve Aoki, $24 million
6. Avicii, $19 million
7. Kaskade, $18 million
8. (Tie) Martin Garrix & Zedd, $17 million
10. Afrojack, $16 million
11. (Tie) Deadmau5, Diplo $15 million
Photo Credit: Rukes