This week, the W Union Square launched a very innovative concept, the ‘Just Missed You' Suite. “Just Missed You” suites feature items that would be ‘left behind' by previous occupants – random free goodies from the celebrity are scattered about the room. They are debuting the concept with a Charli XCX Suite, focused on the favorite items of british star Charlotte Emma Aitchison (who wrote and helped on vocals in Icon Pop's “I Love It” and Iggy Azalea's “Fancy”.
Fans who stay in Charli's suite will get some sweet swag:
- Must-Have Fashion Item: Victoria’s Secret Lace-Trim Satin Slip
- Must-Have Vanity Essential: Chanel Beaute Initial Energizing Multi-Protection Eye Cream
- Must-Have Scent: A.P.C. Bougie N*5 Fueille De Figuier Scented Candle
- Must-Have Late Night Cocktail: Champagne Punch made with Veuve Clicquot Champagne and slices of Pineapple, Strawberries and Mint
- Lust Item: Steepletone Record Player with Conan Mockasin’s “Caramel” Record on Vinyl
Not surprised W Hotels is getting creative. They were one of the first hotels I'd ever been in that had a bar with a ‘real' DJ and consistently offer a modern, expensive atmosphere that is still fun and doesn't remind me of being trapped in a Brooks Brothers outlet. Super curious to find out who else they sign up for this list – I'd love to stay in a Ellie Goulding or a Deadmau5 suite! Find out more about the W Hotels and book your room here.