It’s a new year and we’re looking for a new design to showcase on the EDM Sauce Store. Here’s your chance to show us your creative talent and submit an original design for our 2014 EDM Sauce T-shirt Design Contest! We are not necessarily looking for something with EDM Sauce specific shirt, but just more of a shirt design that everyone can enjoy.
Deadline: March 20, 2014
The winning design will be showcased on T-Shirts and Tanks in the EDM Sauce store.
Here’s How it Works
- Submit: If you’d like to participate simply send your design to email@example.com.
- EDM Sauce Reviews Your Design: The EDM Sauce team will review your design as they are submitted from now until March 20th. Approved designs by the EDM Sauce team will be featured in the EDM Sauce 2014 T-Shirt Design Contest Facebook photo gallery during the voting period from March 21st to March 28th.
- The Community Votes For Your Design: For one week, the design with the most Facebook LIKES will become the winning design! You're encouraged to promote and share your design to friends, family and the rest of the internet to gain the most likes during the voting period.
- The design must be your own original, unpublished work and must not include any third-party logos or copyrighted material; by entering the competition, you agree that your submission is your own work
- Design may include line art, text, and photographs
- All colors should be in RGB
- If you want to print a white color please use – RGB(254,254,254)
- Designs work best when they're made from areas of flat color.
- PNG files are best. If creating a 150dpi or larger PNG (at actual size) file isn't possible, use other file formats like Photoshop, PDF or TIFF.
- Graphics positioned right at the very top will actually start printing about 2.25″ to 2.50″ from the collar.
- All fonts in the print files should be converted to outlines so you don't have to send over the font files.
- All graphics must be sized to actual print size
The Fine Print:
- Must be original art. Content found on the internet rarely has the resolution needed for print, and it’s considered unlawful to use without permission.
- Submissions will be screened for merit and feasibility, and we reserve the right to make changes such is image size, ink or t-shirt color before printing.
- By submitting your design, you grant permission for your design to be used EDM Sauce including, but not limited to, the EDM Sauce Store website and future marketing materials
- The EDM Sauce Members reserves the right to final decision
- The creator of the winning design will receive attribution on the designand public recognition on EDM Sauce!