Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Deejers has put together images that show how some of the biggest names in Electronic Music play their music live. There are some changes (as listed below), otherwise the information is up to date. Enjoy!
Embed this on your website
- Skrillex ditched the Trigger Finger + Ableton Live combo and now plays 4 Pioneer CDJs.
- Bassnectar replaced the twin Trigger Fingers with a pair of Custom 60Works Controllers…so cool.
- Pretty Lights is still using two MacBook Pros, but he has simplified his live rig to a single Akai MPD-32.
- deadmau5 has changed his live set up entirely, and now has a veritable studio in his cube, decked out with multiple synthesizers, a 24-track mixer, 2 Native Instruments Kontrol X1 Controllers, various hardware effects, and a few more bits that I need to research further.
- Daft Punk has a new album on the way, so we all must wait very impatiently to see how they choose to play their new sounds in a live setting.