Porter Robinson is an American DJ, music producer, and artist. His most notable songs include “Language,” “Shelter,” “Sad Machine,” and “Easy.”
Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO-80 Closed Studio Headphones
- Closed over-ear headphones, ideal for professional recording and monitoring
- Perfect for studio and stage recordings thanks to their pure, high-resolution sound
- The soft, circumaural and replaceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- Unlike traditional, circular earbuds, the design of the EarPods is defined by the geometry of the ear. Which makes them more comfortable for more people than any other earbud-style headphones.
- The speakers inside the EarPods have been engineered to maximize sound output and minimize sound loss, which means you get high-quality audio.
- The EarPods also include a built-in remote that lets you adjust the volume, control the playback of music and video, and answer or end calls with a pinch of the cord.
Pioneer HDJ-500T-K DJ Headphones
- Outstanding sound
- Rigorously tested
- Comfortable fit
What kind of DJ Equipment does Porter Robinson use?
Apple 15″ MacBook Pro
- 9th-generation 8-Core Intel Core i9 Processor
- Brilliant Retina Display with True Tone technology
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
Ableton Push 2
- Hardware instrument for hands-on playability with Ableton live 10
- New sampling workflows: slice, play and manipulate samples from push
- Play or step sequence beats, notes, chords and automation
Roland JP-8000 Synthesizer
- Gig-ready instrument with pro sounds, enhanced performance features, and battery-powered operation
- 88-note Ivory Feel-G Keyboard provides weighted-action feel in a lightweight design that’s easy to transport
- Includes all the sounds from the popular JUNO-Di, plus newly updated acoustic and electric pianos, additional organs, and other stage essentials
M-Audio Keystation 49 MK3
- Compact, ultra portable performance keyboard controller with 49 full size, synth action velocity sensitive keys and on board pitch bend and modulation wheels for expressive performances
- 8 velocity sensitive trigger pads for beat production and clip launching; 8 assignable knobs and 9 assignable faders for manipulating virtual instruments, daw parameters and plugins on board lcd screen provides instant parameter feedback
- Dedicated octave up and down buttons increase the keyboard to the full melodic range and transport buttons let you control your daw without reaching for the mouse
Native Instruments TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 DJ Performance System
- Layer beats, fire off samples, or keep a banger track parked on Deck C: whether you’re throwing in acapellas or love a double drop, four decks offer easy control over your mix
- At the heart of the TRAKTOR KONTROL S3 is the four-channel mixer, with full-length faders, EQ, cueing, and Mixer FX one-touch effects on each channel to shape your sound
- Juggle Hotcues, samples, and loops with eight RGB pads on each deck, then switch decks and keep on-track with the jog wheel light rings