Malcolm James McCormick was an American rapper and record producer best known for songs like “The Way,” “Self Care,” “Best Day Ever,” and “Good News.”
Pioneer Pro DJ HDJ-2000MK2-S DJ Headphone
- Sound isolation Maximum comfort Rotatable housing Solid build to withstand rigors of professional use
- Maximum comfort
- Rotatable housing
- Solid build to withstand rigors of professional use
Audio-Technica Ath-M50xMG Limited Edition
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 millimeter large aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range with deep accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90 degree swiveling earcups for easy one ear monitoring and professional grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
Laptop and Computer
What kind of Laptop and computer does Mac Miller use?
Apple 15″ MacBook Pro
- 9th-generation 8-Core Intel Core i9 Processor
- Brilliant Retina Display with True Tone technology
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- Radeon Pro 560x Graphics with 4GB of video Memory
- Ultrafast SSD
What guitars did Mac Miller use?
Fender Telecaster Deluxe Bigsby
- Two vintage-style ‘60s Tele single-coil pickups
- “Early ‘60s C”-shaped Maple neck; 7. 25”-Radius Fingerboard with 21 vintage-style Frets
- Alder Body
- Bixby Tele Bridge with three chrome barrel saddles
- Includes deluxe Gig Bag
Gretsch White Falcon Electric Guitar
- 17" x 2" laminated maple hollow body
- Waffle grid bracing
- 3-piece rock maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard (12" radius)
- MOP Neo Classic "Thumbnail" inlays
Vintage Fender Precision Bass
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1950s-era Precision Bass models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickup
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
What mic setup does Mac Miller use?
- ONE MICROPHONE FOR EVERYTHING - Studio Recording, Home Recording, Podcasting and Streaming. The SM7B Is Trusted By The Worlds Leading Vocalists, Podcasters and Streamers.
- STUDIO VOCAL RECORDING - The SM7B’s Dynamic Cartridge With Smooth, Flat, Wide-range Frequency Response Produces Exceptionally Clean and Natural Reproduction Of Both Music and Speech.
- PODCAST and BROADCAST - Found In The Top Podcasting Studios Around The World, The SM7B Air Suspension Shock Isolation and Pop Filter Eliminate Both Mechanical Noise And Breathiness. So Words Get Through And The Rest Stays Out Of The Mix.
- STREAMING CONTENT - Professional Live Streaming Starts With A Microphone Capable Of Capturing Exceptionally Clean And Natural Reproduction Of Both Music And Speech. The SM7B Has Been A Pioneer In Such Abilities For Decades.
- PROFESSIONAL XLR CONNECTION - The XLR Connection Along With An Audio Interface Allows You More Control Over The Sound — Thus A Better Overall Sound Quality. At least 60dB of gain is recommended to get that iconic warm and balanced tone most commonly associated with the SM7B.
Neumann U 87
- Variable large diaphragm microphone
- Pressure-gradient transducer with double membrane capsule
- The studio microphone classic
- Three directional characteristics: omni, cardioid, figure-8
- Set includes U 87 AI, EA 87, WS 87, IC 3/25