Calvin Harris is a Scottish singer, songwriter, record producer, and DJ. For years, Calvin Harris has reached the top of Forbes’s list for the highest-paid DJ of the year. So when it comes to Calvin Harris’ gear and equipment, you’d expect that he uses quality keyboards, synthesizers, DJ decks, guitars, microphones, headphones, and more. So if you have been asking yourself what kind of equipment Calvin Harris uses, you’ll soon find out everything.
Pioneer Pro DJ HDJ-2000MK2-S DJ Headphone
- Sound isolation Maximum comfort Rotatable housing Solid build to withstand rigors of professional use
- Maximum comfort
- Rotatable housing
SOL REPUBLIC Master Tracks XC
- X3 sound engine speakers deliver powerful bass, clear highs and supreme vocal accuracy. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- 3-button mic + music control
- Virtually indestructible FlexTech Sound Track headband has a 1,000 day guarantee
Sennheiser HD25-1 II
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
Laptop and Computer
What kind of Laptop and computer does Calvin Harris use?
Apple 15″ MacBook Pro
VST and Software Plugins
What DAW and software plugins does Calvin Harris use?
Native Instruments Komplete 10 Ultimate Crossgrade
Calvin Harris had tweeted a picture of him using Native Instruments KOMPLETE 9, so it’s safe to assume that Calvin Harris working with KOMPLETE 10.
- 75 products in total, with over 440 GB of samples
- Over 17,000 sounds covering a full range of styles from electronic to cinematic to sound design
- Includes the expressive ROUNDS synth and the drum designer POLYPLEX
What DJ setup does Calvin Harris use?
Pioneer DJ CDJ-2000NXS2 Professional Multi Player
Pioneer DJ DJM-900NXS2 Professional Mixer
Technics SL-1210MK2 Professional Turntable
- Quartz-synthesized direct-drive turntable
- Continuous-pitch adjustment up to &plasmin; 8%
- 0. 01% wow and flutter, -78dB rumble
What kind of studio equipment does Calvin Harris use? Read on for all of Calvin Harris’ studio gear.
Roland TR-808 Rhythm Composer
If you were wondering if Calvin Harris had a TR-808, you no longer have to wait to find out. Calvin Harris does indeed have the classic drum machine in his music studio.
- Ultra-compact recreation of the legendary TR-808 drum machine
- Retains the sound, character, and user interface of the original TR-808
- Hands-on control including tone, level, tuning, and decay
AXiS-49 Plug n Play Music Interface
From a past video, Calvin Harris talks about his AXiS 49 where he can play chords on it.
API 1608 Console
Calvin Harris has switched from the API 1608 to the SSL Duality and now back to the API 1608 Console. This is the centerpiece of Calvin Harris’ studio equipment.
Empirical Labs EL8 Distressor
Calvin Harris has been known to have a couple of EL8 Distressors in his studio rack.
- Classic knee sound - With modern noise specs and improved performance. Really grabs.
- Programmable analog distortion/warmth - helpful in the pristine but unforgiving digital world. Three audio modes providing user programmable, warm harmonic distortion. Emphasized tube-like, 2nd harmonic in clean and Distort 2 mode. In Distort 3 mode, the distortion becomes dominated by 3rd harmonic, more similar to tape.
- Distortion indicator lights - A 1% LED and a "Redline" (3%) LED. No hard clipping un
Soundcraft Ghost LE Mixer
Calvin Harris only had the Amiga 1200, Korg M5, and sounds for his first album. Following, Calvin Harris stocked up with the Soundcraft Ghost LE Mixer.
What kind of Clothes does Calvin Harris wear?
Calvin Harris has been spotted in tracksuit many times. Especially after his breakup with Taylor Swift, Calvin Harris was spotted wearing his Under Armour sweats and Yeezys.
- Ultra-soft, 230g cotton-blend fleece
- Encased elastic waistband with external drawcord
- Open hand pockets with right-side internal phone pocket
Calvin Harris has often been seen wearing his Adidas Yeezy’s.