Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

360 Design Box

360 Design Box
360 Design Box – Your Clear Bag Amazon Associates Article


Social Profiles:

Apple Music
Spotify Playlist

About 360 Design Box


My name is Emma, and I am the owner of 360 Design Box.
We sell this Clear bag selection of products on Amazon:

Searching on Google for keywords related to our products I found that your Amazon Associates article appears as a page 2 result:

Best Clear Backpack

I am contacting you because I want to propose a simple collaboration – I want to triple your Amazon Associates commission for all the sales you generate for any of our Clear Bags Selection and offer you a $50 advertising sign-up bonus commission.

Here is what I have in mind in more detail:

our products are one of the best-selling Clear Bags on Amazon, with +2500 reviews (combined) and an excellent rating of 4.5 stars
our Clear Bags are high quality and as a result, they convert at between 7% and 41% as you can see in the attached screenshot.
all you would have to do is add our product as a top recommendation in this article

Best Clear Backpack

and use your Amazon Associates link to send traffic to our listing

we would pay you an immediate $50 bonus as soon as the article has been modified to include any of our Clear Bags (we only offer the bonus if one of the links to the listing is do-follow) and then every month we would send you an additional commission based on the number of sales you've generated for our product, tripling the commission offered by Amazon. So if Amazon pays you only 5% for each sale, we would provide you with an additional 10% so for all sales of our product you would make a total of 15% instead of only 5% (e.g. if Amazon pays you $100 in commissions for the sales you generate for our product this month we would send you an additional $200)

We're trying to make this as simple as possible for you, however, if you have an alternative proposition please don't hesitate to write back – we hope we can collaborate for the long term!

Best Regards,


EDM Sauce Guides

Portable Speaker
Best 2 Person Tents
Best EDM Outfits