It’s a beautiful day outside and you want to have some fun. What do you do? If you’re like most people, you probably reach for your smartphone or computer and start browsing the internet for something to entertain you. But what if there was another way? What if there was a way to have unlimited amounts of fun without ever having to leave your house?
Thanks to advances in technology, that is now possible. All you need is a splat gun. Splat guns are the latest trend in home entertainment and they are quickly becoming one of the most popular ways to have fun. But with so many different options available, which one should you choose?
In this article, I will be discussing the different types of splat guns available and recommending the best one for ultimate fun. So read on and learn all about the best splat gun for ultimate fun.
What is Splat Gun?
A splat gun is a toy gun that shoots water-filled balls or “splats” at targets. They are similar to Nerf guns, but instead of shooting foam darts, they shoot water-filled balls.
Splat guns come in all shapes and sizes, from small hand-held pistols to large rifles. There are even some that can be attached to a hose for unlimited gel balls supply. No matter what size or type you choose, one thing is for sure – splat guns are a lot of fun!
How do Splat Guns Work?
Splat guns work by using air pressure to shoot water-filled balls at targets. The balls are typically made of biodegradable materials such as latex or cellulose and are filled with water.
To use a splat gun, simply fill the reservoir with water, pump the gun to build up air pressure, and then pull the trigger. The balls will be shot out of the gun at high speeds, providing hours of fun.
Types of Splat Guns
There are two main types of splat guns: spring-powered and pump-action.
1. Spring-Powered Splat Guns:
These are the most common type. They use a spring mechanism to build up air pressure, which is then released when the trigger is pulled. Spring-powered guns are relatively simple to use and are often less expensive than pump-action guns.
2. Pump-Action Splat Guns:
These are more complex and usually require two hands to operate. They use a pump action to build up air pressure, which is then released when the trigger is pulled. Pump-action guns are more powerful than spring-powered guns and can shoot balls at higher speeds. However, they are also more expensive and can be difficult to use for some people.
4 Best Splat Guns
We’ve taken a look at the different types of splat guns available and now it’s time to choose the best one for you. Here are our top four picks:
1. NLFGUW Electric Gel Ball Blaster
- Gel ball blaster-Cool outdoor game:An exciting team game.The gel ball blaster is safe, non-toxic, environmentally friendly and biodegradable.When it is launched, it will burst immediately when it meets an obstacle and will not leave stains on walls or clothes, it will evaporate naturally without the need for cleaning.
- 2022 Upgraded gel water ball blaster :In order for you to experience unlimited fun.We have upgraded the gearbox and gears to make it smoother, in order to bring you a more exciting and realistic experience.60000 gel balls can double your happiness.You can fire all you want!
- Warm Tips: Recommend for age 12+ years. Children under 10 must use the electric ball under adult supervision.You need to soak the gel balls in water for 3 hours before use.Goggles are required and range is 66 feet.Do not aim eyes or face.
This electric Gel Ball Blaster is a great way to have some fun outdoors. It's a game for two or more people, and it's easy to learn how to play. The fragile gel balls are made of water and biodegradable materials, so they're safe for the environment.
The blaster comes with twenty balls, and you can buy more balls if you want to play more than one game. The game is perfect for family gatherings, picnics, and parties. It's also a great way to get some exercise.
This exciting toy is perfect for kids of all ages, and with its after-sales service, you can be sure that it will be a hit. It also has a built-in battery so that it can be recharged after each use. And with its easy-to-use controls, even the most novice user can have a blast.
- Safe for the environment
- Comes with twenty balls
- Can be recharged
- Easy to use
2. Gel Blaster Surge Gen3
- UNBOX AND GET BLASTING: The rechargeable Gel Blaster Surge shoots water based beads or “Gellets” that burst on impact. The Ready-to-Blast edition is ready to go straight out of the box – fully charged with a hopper full of hydrated Gellets. Think airsoft but with no pain, stain or cleanup, bring the battle to the backyard with adrenaline packed fun for Ages 9+.
- NO MESS & ECO FRIENDLY: Soak our Gellets in water for 2+ hours and watch your ammo grow! Unlike other water beads which can leave plastic bits in your backyard, our starch based Gellets are eco-friendly, non-toxic, non-irritating and burst on contact.
- SEMI TO FULL AUTO ACTION: Features 2 “Blast Modes” for enhanced combat strategy. Choose between semi automatic (1 Gellet per trigger pull) or Full Automatic (8 Gellets per second when holding down the trigger) and get ready to dominate your battlefield.
This Gun is a high-powered best splat ball gun blaster that is perfect for zipping around your backyard or local park. The blaster comes with a detachable stock and magazine and can fire both semi-automatic and full-automatic.
The splatter ball blaster automatic also features an adjustable hop-up system to ensure accuracy. And best of all, the Gel Blaster surging is eco-friendly – it uses water gel balls as ammo, which means no mess and no fuss.
This blaster comes with an adjustable velocity feature, so you can tailor your experience to match your skill level. Moreover, it comes with a battle-ready kit, which includes everything you need to get started. The kit even includes a spare magazine, so you can keep playing even if you run out of ammo.
- Detachable stock and magazine
- Fires semi-automatic and full-automatic
- Adjustable velocity
- Quality control issues for some users
3. JANNIRESS Electric Gel Water Ball Blaster
- 【Efficient Shooting】The gel ball spray gun can spray at great speed,shooting 500 gel balls per minute and the range is about 35-50 feet.Extremely fast speed and long range can bring you a real and interesting experience.Ideal gifts for parties and children's birthdays, as well as various festivals (Children's Day, Christmas, Halloween, New Years).
- 【Environmentally Friendly Materials】The water-filled gel balls are made of biodegradable materials and are also fairly safe for children. It bursts into a pile of small fragments on impact, and disappears completely when dry. It is environmentally friendly and does not require cleaning. If the gel ball shock absorber gets clogged during use, shake it up and down, side to side. Don't aim for eyes or face! Children under 12 must use under adult supervision.
- 【Best Gel】First place the gel water ball in the container, add room temperature water to soak for 4 hours for the best effect, and then put the water ball into the gel ball blaster and it is ready to use.We added 30,000 rounds to the original 60000balls. Owning our Gel Ball Blaster is a great way to open up entertainment options.
This Gel Water Ball Blaster is a great way to have some fun while also getting some exercise. The water bead gel ball blaster gun can shoot 500 gel balls per minute, and the range is about 35-50 feet.
The gel water balls are made of biodegradable materials, so they are safe for the environment. They are also fairly safe for children, as they burst into a pile of small fragments on impact and disappear completely when dry.
It's great for active kids who love to run and explore, and the blasting action is sure to keep them entertained for hours on end. The gel balls are soft and safe, making them ideal for indoor or outdoor use. And best of all, the blaster is easy to operate, so even the youngest members of the family can join in on the fun.
- Long Range to play outdoor
- Water-filled gel balls are made of biodegradable materials
- Gel balls are soft and safe
- Blaster is easy to operate with fully auto fire rate
- Weak shooter
4. SplatRball SRB1200
- 🔫【Full Auto Water Gel Blaster Action】11 rounds per second fully auto fire rate. Rechargeable battery sends ammo 210 fps downrange.
- 🔫【1,200 water gel rounds, zero re-loads】1,200 water gel ball drum magazine capacity. Load your mag, shoot 1,200 water bead rounds!
- 🔫【Complete Water Gel Blaster Kit】Kit includes: Water bead gel blaster, 1,200 round water gel drum magazine, 6,000 water ball Splat R Ball ammunition, safety glasses, Splat R ball collapsible easy loading funnel, Rechargeable 7.4V 1800mAh battery with charging cable and SplatRBall water ball activated target! Splatter Ball Gun
The kit includes the water gel ball blaster, a Splat R ball foldable straightforward loading funnel, 6,000 water ball Splat R Ball ammunition, a 1,200 round water gel drum magazine, safety glasses, and a rechargeable 1800mAh battery (charging cable is also included).
The Splatter Ball Gun is also included in the kit. The gun is made of high-quality materials and is designed for durability and long-lasting performance.
It uses water gel beads as ammunition, which are easy to clean up and non-toxic. The splatter ball blaster can fire up to 11 beads per second, with a range of up to 210 feet per second. The 7.4V rechargeable battery provides enough power for 5000 shots, making it a great choice for extended play.
High-end water gel blaster that features a unique LED light-up bar. This gives the blaster a futuristic look and makes it stand out from other water gel ball blasters on the market. The body of the bead gel ball blaster is made from durable synthetic materials, and the internals is designed to withstand heavy use. In addition, the gel ball blaster kit comes with a high-capacity magazine that can hold up to 1200 rounds of gel balls.
- Durable synthetic materials
- High-capacity magazine
- Rechargeable battery
- Long range
- Power loss
What to Consider When Choosing the Best Splat Gun
When choosing the best splat gun for your needs, there are a few things you need to consider. Here are some of the most important factors to keep in mind:
1. Power Source
The first thing you need to consider is the power source. There are three main types of power sources: manual, battery-powered, and gas-powered. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages.
A manual splat gun is the most basic type of blaster. It doesn't require any batteries or gas, so it's the cheapest option. However, it's also the least powerful and has the shortest range.
A battery-powered splat gun is more powerful than a manual one. It also has a longer range. However, it requires batteries, so it's more expensive to operate.
A gas-powered splat gun is the most powerful type of blaster. It has a long range and can fire multiple shots in rapid succession. However, it's also the most expensive type of blaster to operate.
The capacity is the second thing you need to consider. It refers to the number of gel balls the splat gun can hold at one time. The higher the capacity, the longer you can play without having to stop to refill.
The range is the third thing you need to consider. It refers to the maximum distance the gel balls can travel. A longer range means you can play in larger spaces, but it also means the gel balls are more likely to break when they hit something.
4. Rate of Fire
The rate of fire is the fourth thing you need to consider. It refers to the number of gel balls the splat gun can fire per second. A higher rate of fire means you can shoot more targets in a shorter amount of time.
Accuracy is the fifth and final thing you need to consider. It refers to how close the gel balls will hit their target. A more accurate splat gun is less likely to waste gel balls.
The durability is the seventh thing you need to consider. It refers to how long the splat gun will last before it needs to be replaced. A more durable splat gun is less likely to break and will last longer.
Maintenance is the eighth and final thing you need to consider. It refers to how often the splat gun needs to be cleaned and maintained. A more maintenance-free splat gun is less likely to break and will last longer.
Splat guns range in price from $20 to $200. The more expensive options tend to be more powerful and have longer ranges. However, they also require more maintenance and are more likely to break.
Does the splat gun hurt?
While the paintballs that are used in splat guns are not particularly harmful on their own, they can cause bruising and swelling if they hit sensitive areas, such as the face or neck. In addition, the high velocity at which the paintballs are fired can also cause pain. However, most people find that the pain is only temporary and fades fairly quickly.
What do splat ball guns shoot?
Splat balls are small, round balls made of soft, flexible material. They are similar to water balloons, but they do not require inflation and can be used over and over again. To use a splat ball gun, simply load one or more balls into the barrel and then pull the trigger. The gun will shoot the balls a short distance, allowing you to target your friends or family members with a mess-free assault!
How to recharge the battery?
There are a few key things you can do to extend the life of your car battery and keep it charging properly. First, if you have corrosion on the battery terminals, clean it off with a wire brush or terminal cleaner. Second, if your battery is more than three years old, have it tested and, if necessary, replaced. Third, avoid short trips where the engine doesn’t have a chance to fully warm up, as this puts a strain on the battery. Finally, make sure to park in a garage or other sheltered spot when possible to protect the battery from extreme cold weather.
Why do you need to clean the gel balls?
You need to clean the gel balls because they can become dirty and/or damaged over time. Dirty gel balls can cause the splat gun to malfunction, and damaged gel balls can cause the gun to fire inaccurately. To clean the gel balls, simply rinse them off with warm water and then dry them with a soft cloth.
The best splat gun is the one that meets your needs and budget. If you want a powerful splat gun, you should consider an air-powered model. If you want a more affordable option, you should consider a spring-loaded model.
And if you want a splat gun that is easy to maintain, you should consider a battery-powered model. Whichever type of splat gun you choose, make sure to consider the factors listed above to ensure that you get the best possible product.
EDM Sauce is reader-supported. We may earn a commission through products purchased using links on this page. Learn more about our process here.
- Best Sound Blanket
- Best Luggage Rack
- Best SD Card Reader
- Best Soft Cooler
- Most Comfortable Outdoor Chairs
- Best Inflatable Tent
- Best Bivy Sack
- Best EMF Reader
- Best Bluetooth AUX Adapter
- Best Backdrop Stand
- Best Electric Ukulele
- Best Strobe Light
- Best Long Sports Socks
- Best Pop-It Backpack
- Best Girl Dad Shirt
- Best Guitar Stool