While YouTube is one of the most social networks, it's very common that users will want to delete their YouTube channels. If your username is your identity on YouTube though, remember that deleting your account means that your identity will be deleted as well. Below you will find out how to delete your YouTube channel.
How To Delete A YouTube Channel
- Log in to your YouTube account
- Click the Account link at the top of the page
- In the Account section at the bottom of the page, click Delete Account.
- Enter the reason for why you're closing your account
- Enter your current password
- Click either of the Delete My Account buttons
- Your YouTube channel has just been deleted