Beyond Wonderland is upon us. In exactly one week, thousands of night owls will come together to embrace the full camping experience at the San Manuel Amphitheater & Grounds, surrounded by the gorgeous hilly scenery of the Glen Helen Regional Park. This year's line up is incredible with names such as Tiesto, Aly & Fila, Andrew Rayel, Hardwell, Chuckie, Carl Cox & Friends, Ilan Bluestone, Maya Jane Coles, Andy C and many more gracing the 4 stages of pure madness. The camping experience is the ultimate immersion to the festival and you get to extend your adventure and enjoy the perks that only the campgrounds can offer, not to mention all the cool neighbors you will get to meet while setting up your campsite
Checking-in and entering the grounds
You can start checking-in on Thursday (March 19th) from 5:00 PM until midnight for those of you who have purchased the 3-day camping pass. For those who bought the 2-day camping pass, you can check in on Friday (March 20th) from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
Other check-in times are:
– Saturday (March 21st): 9am–7pm
– Sunday (March 22nd): 6am–3pm
Everyone needs to be packed and ready to leave the camping grounds by 3:00 PM on Sunday.
– You get to walk in and out between the festival and the campgrounds whenever you want. Just make sure to have your camping wristband at all times.
– Getting to know your neighbors all around the campgrounds and therefore making new friends and great memories.
– Extend the festival experience throughout the whole weekend instead of having to drive your car back to the hotel. The whole “leaving the festival” thing is very depressing.
– A general store will be available for those who need to buy food, drinks, ice, etc.
– Getting to watch the sunset and the sunrise at an epic camping site with views to the San Gabriel and San Bernardino Mountains.
– There will be showers and potable water available for everyone.
– Morning Yoga: Friday & Saturday, 9–10am
– Arts & Crafts: Vision boards; Dreamcatchers; Tie-dye; Kandi bracelets; Crayon art; Fairies in a jar (Thursday only, 8pm–midnight)
– Silent Disco: Thursday night, 8pm–2am and Friday and Saturday nights, midnight—6am
– Fishing: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm (no night fishing)
– You can bring wine box and beer to the campsite (One box and one case of beer per person). No glass or liquor allowed.
– Pack lightly. The more stuff you bring, the longer your car will be searched upon arrival. And the longer you will keep people in line (not cool).
– If you want to camp next to your friends, make sure to drive together and get in line right behind each other. It's a first come, first serve system.
– Make sure you check out the list for acceptable items here.
– Decorate your tent!
– Bring decorated totems. They are fun and make for a great tool if you get lost from your group.
– Be cool with your fellow campers and keep the good vibes alive.
– Help someone if you see they are not feeling well. Make sure to look for the Ground Control people throughout the festival. They are in charge of keeping everyone happy, healthy & hydrated. To learn more about Ground Control, click here.
– Don't show up earlier than 4:00 PM on Thursday for admission to the campground.
– Friends you meet at the festival cannot enter the campgrounds after the show, unless they are camping as well.
– Don't bring an illegal number of people in your car.
– Don't sleep in your car or van. It is very dangerous because of the heat.
– Don't drive your car while you're still camping. You are only allowed to move your car on Sunday and leave the grounds by 3:00 PM.
– Don't bring glass bottles.
– Don't forget to read the code of conduct and the actions that can result in immediate ejection.
Bring a smile and good vibes and get ready to break away from reality and step into the world of Wonderland.