If you are a music lover, then you have probably heard of the Lost Lands Music Festival. This event is held every year in Thornville, Ohio and features some of the biggest names in electronic music. If you are curious about what this festival is all about, then keep reading! In this blog post, we will discuss the history of Lost Lands Music Festival, as well as some of the artists who will be performing this year. We hope that after reading this post, you will be eager to attend this amazing event!
What is Lost Lands Music Festival?
The Lost Lands Music Festival is an annual event that takes place in Thornville, Ohio. The festival was founded in 2014 by the electronic music duo Excision and features a wide variety of genres, including dubstep, trap, drum and bass, and more. In addition to the musical performances, the festival also offers camping, yoga classes, and other activities. The event has become increasingly popular in recent years, with over 20,000 people attending in 2018.
Where Does Lost Lands Music Festival Take Place?
The Lost Lands Music Festival takes place at Legend Valley, which is a concert venue and campground that is located just outside of Columbus, Ohio. The venue has a long history of hosting music events, with notable past performers including the Grateful Dead, Bob Dylan, and the Allman Brothers Band.
How Much Do Tickets Cost Typically?
Tickets for this year’s festival start at $199 for a three-day pass.
How Many People Attend Lost Lands Music Festival?
The Lost Lands Music Festival has seen a steady increase in attendance since its inception in 2014. In 2018, the festival drew over 20,000 people from all over the world.
What Are Some of the Artists Who Have Played at Lost Lands Music Festival?
Since its inception, the Lost Lands Music Festival has featured some of the biggest names in electronic music. Past performers include Skrillex, Zeds Dead, Rezz, and Illenium. This year’s lineup includes even more big names, such as Excision, 12th Planet, and Delta Heavy.
What To Bring to Lost Lands Music Festival?
If you are planning on attending Lost Lands Music Festival, there are a few things that you should bring with you. First and foremost, you will need a valid ID in order to enter the event. In addition, it is always a good idea to bring cash, as there are ATMs on site but they can sometimes have long lines. Finally, be sure to pack your camping gear if you plan on staying overnight!
We hope that this blog post has given you some insight into what the Lost Lands Music Festival is all about. If you are a fan of electronic music, then this is definitely an event that you do not want to miss.
How To Get The Most Out of Lost Lands Music Festival?
Now that you know a little bit more about the Lost Lands Music Festival, here are some tips on how to make the most of your experience:
1. Arrive early to get a good spot – If you want to be close to the stage, it is important to arrive early and stake out a spot. People start lining up hours before the gates open, so if you want a good spot, you should plan accordingly.
2. Bring cash – There are ATMs onsite, but they can sometimes have long lines. It is always a good idea to bring cash with you, just in case.
3. Pack lightly – You will be doing a lot of walking at the festival, so it is important to pack lightly. Choose comfortable shoes and clothes that you won’t mind getting dirty.
4. Bring your ID – You will need a valid ID in order to enter the event. Be sure to bring it with you, or you will not be able to get in!
5. Have fun! – Lost Lands Music Festival is all about having a good time. So let loose, dance your heart out, and make some new friends.