Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg otherwise known as PieDiePie is a Swedish YouTube comedian and producer. He’s best known for his YouTube channel which is one of the top of YouTube channels online today. So when it comes to PewDiePie’s gear and equipment, you’d expect that he uses quality keyboards, synthesizers, DJ decks, guitars, microphones, headphones, and more. So if you have been asking yourself what kind of equipment PewDiePie uses, you’ll soon find out everything.
Disclosure: We may receive a small commission from the links in this post, at no extra cost to our readers.
Sennheiser RS 170
PieDewPie is seen wearing the Sennheiser RS 170’s in this video at the 3:07 mark.
- Compact, ergonomic over ear headphones. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Bass boost and surround sound listening modes. Maximum sound pressure level : 114 dB at 1kHz, 3 percentage THD. THD, total harmonic distortion : less than 0.5 percentage at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL
- Digital wireless technology ensures that signal transmission remains clear and accurate.Carrier frequencies:2.4 – 2.48 GHz
- Easy to set up and enjoy. Range Up to 100 m. Frequency response 17 22,000 Hz. Signal to noise ratio Analog input typ. 85 dBA at 1 Vrms. Signal to noise ratio Digital input greater than 90 dBA
- MAIN controls located on headphones
Sennheiser GAME ZERO
PieDewPie is seen wearing many types of headphones. In this video, he uses the Sennheiser GAME ZERO headphones.
- Closed back design featuring tailored leatherette double layered memory foam ear pads for maximum acoustic seal to block outside noise
- Modern, lightweight yet robust design featuring XXL ear cups incorporating Sennheiser's model specific transducer technology delivering extreme sonic clarity (50 ohm). Sensitivity Microphone 38 dBV at 94 dBSPL
- Crystal clear conversations ensured with the professional quality noise canceling microphone that automatically mutes when boom arm is raised
- Foldable design featuring a volume control located on the right ear cup with two cables included for multi platform compatibility.Frequency response (Headphones) Headphones: 15 Hz to 28,000 Hz. Frequency response (Microphone) Microphone: 50 Hz to 16,000 Hz
- Two year warranty when purchased from an authorized Sennheiser dealer;Sound pressure level (SPL) : Headphones: 108 dB
Razer Kraken Pro White
PieDewPie is seen wearing many types of headphones.
- To provide you with greater Audio immersion, The 50 mm Razer custom tuned drivers have been designed and tuned to deliver richer Audio than ever before
- The unique sound signature of these impressive drivers produces crystal clear highs and rumbling lows that will put you in the middle of the action
- Optimum form has been an integral focus in the design of the Razer Kraken Pro V2. No matter how long your gaming sessions are, you'll feel as comfortable as a pro
- Made of bauxite aluminum, the new and improved headband of the Razer Kraken Pro V2 is both lightweight and extremely flexible, so you get greater durability, without sacrificing comfort
- Fully-retractable Microphone with in-line remote for crystal clear communication. Signal-to-noise ratio: > 55 dB
PieDewPie is seen wearing many types of headphones. In this video, he uses the Razer Electra headphones.
- Lightweight Aluminum Frame - Designed to withstand the toughest gaming sessions
- Virtual 7.1 Surround Sound - Calibrate your headset to your ears for an accurate and immersive experience
- 3.5 mm Audio Connection - Compatible with PC, Mac, Xbox, PS4 and Mobile with 3.5 mm jacks
- Custom-tuned 40 mm drivers - For well-controlled bass and superior sound quality
- Quick Control Buttons - Mute Mic/Speaker and Volume controls allow adjustments on the fly
Razer Kraken Pro Neon Headphones
PieDewPie is seen wearing many types of headphones and from a picture on Instagram, PewDiePie is seen wearing the Kraken Pro Neons.
- Headset Adorve
- On top of being optimized for extended wear, the Razer Kraken Pro Neon is outfitted with a fully retractable microphone and powerful high-quality audio drivers that let you enjoy an immersive gaming experience for hours on end.
- Whether you're hitting the streets or gaming from home, the 3.5mm combined audio jack with splitter cable allows for seamless connectivity wherever you are.
- The Razer Kraken Pro's large 40mm neodymium magnet drivers are tuned for clear high- and mid-ranges as well as deep bass for powerful lows.
- The left ear cup houses a fully retractable microphone boom that pulls out only when you need it, perfect for taking your headset on the go.
Razer Kraken Green
In the Has Virtual Reality Gone Too Far video, PewDiePie uses the Razer Orca headphones which is an older model that Razer has discontinued.
- To provide you with greater audio immersion, the 50 mm Razer custom tuned drivers have been designed and tuned to deliver richer audio than ever before
- The unique sound signature of these impressive drivers produces crystal clear highs and rumbling lows that will put you in the middle of the action.Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 feet plus 2 m / 6.6 feet mic splitter adapter cable
- Optimum form has been an integral focus in the design of the Razer Kraken Pro V2. No matter how long your gaming sessions are, you’ll feel as comfortable as a pro
- Made of Bauxite aluminum, the new and improved headband of the Razer Kraken Pro V2 is both lightweight and extremely flexible, so you get greater durability, without sacrificing comfort
- Fully retractable microphone with in line remote for crystal clear communication
Razer Kraken Forged Edition
PieDewPie is seen wearing many types of headphones. In this video, he uses the Razer Kraken Forged Edition headphones.
- The neodymium pair work in unison with the headphone's acoustic chambers and isolated closed ear cup design to deliver booming bass, clear mids and crisp highs for sound that's optimized for music and pitch-perfect for gaming.
- With plush leatherette ear cushions lining the ear cups, a fully adjustable headband and a lightweight, foldable design, the Razer Kraken Forged Edition headphones are designed for extended use.
- The Razer Kraken Forged Edition also includes a swappable cable with an in-line microphone, giving users the versatility to easily convert it into a headset for gaming or telephony.
Laptop and Computer
What kind of Laptop and computer does PewDiePie use?
Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor
- 8 Cores / 16 Threads
- 3.60 GHz up to 5.00 GHz / 16 MB Cache
- Compatible only with Motherboards based on Intel 300 Series Chipsets
- Intel Optane Memory Supported
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2080 TI
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with 1665 MegaHertz Boost Clock (OC Mode), 4352 CUDA cores and overclocked 11 GigaBytes GDDR6 memory in a 2.7 slot form Factor; Supports up to 4 monitors with Display Port 1. 4, HDMI 2. 0 and a VR headset via USB Type C ports
- Compatible with Windows 10s Device; Get Aura Sync software to connect your compatible products for a completely customized gaming setup; You can sync to music, change color based on temperature, or select from a large number of patterns and static options, so make sure to look out for the Aura Sync logo when you're picking parts for your build
- Auto Extreme and Max Contact Technology deliver premium quality and reliability with aerospace grade Super Alloy Power II components while maximizing heat sink contact
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming in real time easier than ever, and includes additional software like Game Booster, X Split Game caster, WT Fast and Quantum Cloud. Memory Clock : 14000 MHz
What kind of studio equipment does PewDiePie use? Read on for all of PewDiePie’s studio gear.
Razer DeathStalker Expert
In this video, you can see PewDiePie’s Roland Rubix22.
Corsair Strafe RGB
In this video, you can see PewDiePie’s keyboard.
Steinberg UR22 USB Audio Interface
In this video, PewDiePie showcases his Steinberg UR22 USB Audio Interface.
In this video, you can see PewDiePie using the MPD218 to trigger samples.