Marshmello is one of the most popular EDM artists and DJs today. While Marshmello has never revealed his true identity, many suspect Marshmello to be another music producer by the name of DOTCOM. Read about the type of equipment and gear that makes Marshmello who he is.
PowerBeats by Dr. Dre Earphones
- Totally wireless high-performance earphones
- Up to 9 hours of listening time (more than 24 hours with charging case)
- Adjustable, secure-fit ear hooks for lightweight comfort and stability
- Reinforced design for sweat & water resistance during tough workouts
- Volume & track controls on each earbud, voice capability, and auto Play/pause
Due to his helmet getting in the way of traditional headphones, Marshmello requires earbuds that can’t stand up to his DJing. During Ultra Music Festival, Marshmello was seen wearing this earbuds.
Laptop and Computer
What kind of laptop and computer does Marshmello use?
Apple 15″ MacBook Pro
- 9Th-generation 8-Core Intel Core i9 Processor
- Brilliant Retina Display with True Tone technology
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- Radeon Pro 560x Graphics with 4GB of video Memory
- Ultrafast SSD
Marshmello is a Mac OS user.
VST and Software Plugins
What DAW and software plugins does Marshmello use?
- Multitrack audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
- Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks
- Includes 5000+ sounds (70+GB), 57 effects and 10 instruments (wavetable, Operator, Sampler, analog, electric, tension, Collision, Simpler, drum rack, Impulse)
Apple Logic Pro X
What DJ setup does Marshmello use?
- Professional club standard Multi Player supports USB, SD card, CD, and DJ software
- Large full-color LCD touch screen and fast track selection with QWERTY keyboard search
- 8 color coded Hot Cues which consists of two banks of 4
- 96kHz/24-bit sound card with no loss of quality
- rekordbox-ready to give access to more features and enhanced track information
Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
- Updated and upgraded to handle the demands of top professional DJs, Pioneer DJ's CDJ-2000NXS2 digital media deck delivers top-of-the-line sound quality, impressive track manipulation, and comprehensive file-format handling. Including with Zorro Sounds Polishing Cloth
- A large 7" multicolor touchscreen provides you with critical information, including Wave Zoom, Needle Countdown, Phase Meter, and more, while a QWERTY keyboard and search filters make browsing for tracks phenomenally fast. Thanks to total rekordbox integration, you can easily set up beat-perfect cueing and looping, and eight hot cue points make performing with the CDJ-2000NXS2 amazingly fun.
- Pioneer DJ's CDJ-2000NXS2 delivers the hands-on control Professional DJs need. In addition to the extremely sharp touchscreen, a few of the enhancements we like the most about the CDJ-2000NXS2 include its two banks of four hot cues, which you can color code in rekordbox, and the 3-way direction control, which lets you drop into Slip Reverse or Reverse mode instantly.
- Great DJ performances involve a fine balance between planning and improvisation, and between the power of Pioneer's CDJ-2000NXS2 and their rekordbox software, you've got all the tools you need. Thanks to rekordbox, setting up beat grids, mapping out color-coded hot cue points, adding tags to tracks, and setting up entire playlists is a snap. You can access all of this via the CDJ-2000NXS2's 7" touchscreen, which displays dynamic waveforms and real-time track data.
- You can even connect your iOS device and run the rekordbox app to load up a set you put together on your way to the show. Speaking of rekordbox, ProDJ Link lets you integrate various pieces of Pioneer DJ gear into a single complete network. On the more conventional side, gold-plated RCA outputs deliver high-quality analog audio, while a coaxial output provides S/PDIF digital output as well. If you've ever gotten lost in your folders trying to find a specific track Pioneer DJ Player
Pioneer DJM-900 Nexus Mixer
- Take your performance to new heights with the DJM-900NXS2, which features our first ever 64-bit mixing processor for a warmer, more nuanced sound. We’ve fine-tuned the EQ and fader Curves and Enhanced the FX controls to give you even more creative choice. Plus the versatile DJM-900NXS2 has an independent send/return, 4 phono inputs and 2 USB ports – giving you flexibility to set it up your way
What kind of studio equipment does Marshmello use? Read on for all of Marshmello’s studio gear.
Universal Audio Apollo Twin High-Resolution Interface with Realtime UAD Processing
- Desktop 2x6 Super Speed USB 3.0 audio interface for Windows 7/8 with world class 24 bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Real-time UAD Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQ's, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near zero latency.
- Unison technology gives you the tone of the world's most sought-after mic preamps - including their impedance, gain stage "sweet spots", and component-level behaviors. Compatible VST, RTAS, or AAX 64 plug-in host DAW software
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, and AAX 64 i8n all major DAWS. Includes the "Real-time Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle. All other plug-ins are sold separately via the UA Online Store. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- 2 premium mic/line preamps, 2 line outs, front panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone out, 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outs for full resolution at all listening levels, up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical connection
What kind of clothes does Marshmello wear?
Skinny Fit Ripped White Jeans
- Attention: Due to they are smaller than US standard size,please order 2 sizes up when you pick them.Thank you so much for your understanding!
- Soft material to wear which make your boy feel comfortable and snug;Skinny fit casual style with ripped destroyed cutting to show your boy's charming
- Unique design with special zipper on knees can keep your boy's fashion
- A nice gift to make your boy happy or surprise and increase self-confidence
- Good looking and suitable for boy's ages between 5-16 years old
Marshmello is known for his white outfit. When he performs, you can almost guarantee he’ll be wearing skinny fit ripped white jeans and a white sweatshirt.