Best Rave Scarf
Note: The image below may not represent the true ‘Rave Scarf‘ option. Please click to the “Comes in” option to see the exact item.
Plum Feathers Rave Scarf
- Superior Quality: Made from the most luxurious of fabrics 70% Pashmina and 30% Silk
- Comfortable and Functional: Our luxurious fabrics are extremely soft to the touch and warm and cozy for fall and winter weather
- Perfect for everyday wear: available in many different colors, this make it easy to accessorize your whole wardrobe
PASKMLNA Rainbow Pashmina
- 100% Satisfaction guaranteed: Luxurious, softest cashmere feel scarf, unique manufacturing process, experience the difference!
- Soft & Silky Cozy and fancy, Double Side ,Reversible Design
- Scarf Size: 28 wide X 70 Length. 3 hand knotted tassels at each ends
Explore Land Cotton Shemagh Tactical Desert Scarf Wrap (Comes in Black)
- The tactical desert shemagh scarf is made of 100% cotton, high quality woven material, not printed.
- Thick and soft material protects your head and neck from sun, sand, wind and dust. Great to use for hunting, shooting, hiking, climbing, motorcycle, and paintball game.
- Hand or machine wash, line dry.
Neelamvar Colorful Rave Scarf (Comes in Thm02-03)
- Material: polyester, cotton blending.
- Size: 75" in length , 27.5" in width
- Ideal as a wrap for a wedding or evening event and great as a warm scarf during cold weather. Perfect for chilly evenings or air-conditioned places (office, church, airplane, theater, restaurant, supermarket and cruise travel).
NYFASHION101 Paisley Soft Pashmina Scarf
- Material: 50% acrylic/50% viscose
- 70.0" x 28.0"
- Knotted Tassels
JIRUIWEN LED Scarf Light Up Boa
- Novelty Led Scarf-Super bright lights fit for your festival outfit, nice led costumes
- This light up scarf boa of material is high quality soft white faux fur fabric
- The Glow fur led boa scarf is a burner style light up costume, Perfect for the burning man fashion
EDM Sauce is reader-supported. We may earn a commission through products purchased using links on this page. Learn more about our process here.